Tam ESG Posted August 13 Report Posted August 13 Thanks for adding me, I have a MK 5 Cortina, Import from South Africa. I have just converted it from Auto to manual but having set up problems 1
Admin Vista Posted August 13 Admin Report Posted August 13 Welcome to OSF. What sort of set up problems are you having?
Dave Knight Posted 19 hours ago Report Posted 19 hours ago Welcome aboard. Looks like Alan Potts yard in Bonnyrigg.
Roman Hordan Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago On 13/08/2026 at 12:01, Tam ESG said: Thanks for adding me, I have a MK 5 Cortina, Import from South Africa. I have just converted it from Auto to manual but having set up problems Welcome along Tam, a South African Mk5 is a cracking thing to have over here. Nice that you've gone manual too, much better to drive than the auto. Vista asked what set up problems you're having and I don't think you've come back on that yet. If you let us know what it's doing (clutch, gearbox mounts, linkage, pedals, whatever it is), someone on here will probably have been through it. Worth saying which gearbox you've fitted and what engine's in it as well, since that makes a big difference to what's likely to be wrong. Any more pics of it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now