FAO all the osf ladies - i need your help

orionmojo

Dunno how this worked for me,but I sent the girl I liked "Metallica-Nothing Else Matters" and a picture I made for in Photoshop and BAM!

Not goin out with her any more though! :lol:

Well done Orionmojo and good luck young un,as you can see I use MSN to do the deeds aswell. :mrgreen:

And I can play drums and guitar and it's no advantage :lol::lol:

Dunno how this worked for me,but I sent the girl I liked "Metallica-Nothing Else Matters" and a picture I made for in Photoshop and BAM!

Not goin out with her any more though! :lol:

Well done Orionmojo and good luck young un,as you can see I use MSN to do the deeds aswell. :mrgreen:

And I can play drums and guitar and it's no advantage :lol::lol:

not relevent to this thread but in my opinion melallica'S nothing else matters is the best ballad of all time!! especially the version with the s+m (check it out on u-tube and you will see what i mean!!! it King rocks!! :ykt:

not relevent to this thread but in my opinion melallica'S nothing else matters is the best ballad of all time!! especially the version with the s+m (check it out on u-tube and you will see what i mean!!! it f*cking rocks!! :ykt:

i disagree. led zeppelins 'tangerine' and although cheesy in its hairspray rock form, asia's 'heat of the moment' when played acoustically is very nice. 8) no doubt its a quality song, but...

also, stained - its been a while.

Well done Mojo mate :thumbsup:

And Steve dont worry if the fit girls at school dont find you atractive cos once the fit girls leave school they get pregnent and turn into slappers with drink problems :wink:

And Steve dont worry if the fit girls at school dont find you atractive cos once the fit girls leave school they get pregnent and turn into slappers with drink problems :wink:

That's soooo true. All my old school mates are dogs, living in council houses on benefits. God that was nasty but true :lol:

That's soooo true. All my old school mates are dogs, living in council houses on benefits. God that was nasty but true :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And i bet none will ever have a capri :kiss:

my god it setting in now :lol:

10 million wonders about what to do and where to go. do i drive or get a taxi, and even then, which car? comfy golf or cool cortina? do i dress up or go casual! :lol:

flippin heck i feel 14 again. its like i've never been on a date before. :oops::lol:

LMAO @ fleet. osf lonely hearts is reborn :lol:

10 million wonders about what to do and where to go. do i drive or get a taxi, and even then, which car? comfy golf or cool cortina? do i dress up or go casual! :lol:

flippin heck i feel 14 again. its like i've never been on a date before. :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: well you need to set a good impression take the golf :lol: only kiddin take the cortina :ykt::mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: well you need to set a good impression take the golf :lol: only kiddin take the cortina :ykt::mrgreen:

without doubt m8 8):ykt:

Learn how to become a DJ, you'll be fighting them off with a stick! :lol:

Well done Mojo & Steve, there will be plenty of time for girls later on, concentrate on having fun with your mates at the moment

Well done - i aint done anything yet just waiting for her to come onto msn - i dont have the guts to ask her in person :oops:

musical intruments can pull ladies, , im a drummer and its worked especially when your sweating and you take your top of just before you play paranoid by black sabbath, lol, Rock And Roll. :D

Don't work for me cos I can't stand Paranoid! :lol:

:smiledoor::banplz:

Well done Mojo & Steve, there will be plenty of time for girls later on, concentrate on having fun with your mates at the moment

Well done - i aint done anything yet just waiting for her to come onto msn - i dont have the guts to ask her in person :oops:

kids aye :lol::lol::lol:

kids aye :lol::lol::lol:

Yep kinds how needs em :lol:

musical intruments can pull ladies, , im a drummer and its worked especially when your sweating and you take your top of just before you play paranoid by black sabbath, lol, Rock And Roll. :D

Don't work for me cos I can't stand Paranoid! :lol:

:smiledoor::banplz:

I love Sabbath,but Paranoid is the most overrated song ever!It's too simple for me! :mrgreen: