Jump to content

luckyjim

Members
  • Posts

    557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by luckyjim

  1. My bins haven't been emptied either...any chance of sorting that for me too
  2. I have not received my tickets yet jo
  3. That is gorgeous,i particularly like the clocks on the dashtop.
  4. hi mark and welcome to osf.
  5. welcome to osf.that is a lovely gt.
  6. welcome mate.that Anglia is gorgeous.
  7. no..left original,middle good copy,right bad copy...no hang on...
  8. left bad copy,middle good copy,right original?
  9. No he wont because he's probably going to inherit grandads car
  10. I am going to BGH in a couple of weeks for a new box,never heard a bad word about them.i will mention the osf forum and see if I can get a little discount like you did col !
  11. Hi there tony and welcome.
  12. Sorry I missed this one.the last one I went to paul drove his mk2 all the way there in torrential rain so it takes a lot to keep him away! khanlad...legend
  13. welcome to you mick.
  14. welcome to osf john.
  15. welcome mate.
  16. Welcome to OSF.my dad had a 2000e too about that time.
  17. welcome mate(I would love a splitty bus).
  18. Hi and welcome.
  19. Hi there.
  20. welcome jake.
  21. My escort is going away for paint soon and I am nervous about it being away from home out of my sight.my wife and I used it as a daily for years and parked it in public car parks in the town centre! how times change,you wouldn't do that now.
×
×
  • Create New...