Jump to content

luckyjim

Members
  • Posts

    557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by luckyjim

  1. welcome mate.thats quite a fleet you have there.
  2. welcome mate.
  3. welcome mark.dont get disheartened as there are a lot of helpful and honest sellers out there too mate.
  4. welcome john,it looks like you have a nice space to work on it.
  5. welcome mate.that is a gorgeous consul capri,I had two of them back in the 80's and even then the general public didn't realise they are an English car.very American,very cool and now very rare.
  6. luckyjim

    Anodising

    have you considered getting it satin nickel plated at a chromers col?
  7. Dammit! I didn't realise how badly I want,no,NEED an ultrasonic cleaner until I read this thread .nice tip about the jewellery cleaning col.any tips about why my missus needs a plasma cutter?
  8. I have mixed feelings about them,i find them to be helpful if you phone with a problem but I think some of their bits are not to the standard I would expect for the money.i am always happy to fettle or tweak parts to fit but some of the parts I bought from them are nowhere near a correct fit, I had to skim the exhaust flange of a zetec 4 branch to get it anywhere close to bolting on and the fit of the steel zetec sump is diabolical...and yet both look beautifully welded!
  9. very nice car.welcome.
  10. Oh is it a mk1 Cortina?,i thought it was a 59 caddy! I love the ropes on the mk IV to keep the punters off the draylon
  11. Flash little git with his cool car and full head of hair!
  12. Welcome back Rich.
  13. welcome mate.nice to see young blood coming in.
  14. welcome to the site mark.
  15. welcome david.
  16. welcome steve,your car looks stunning.
  17. welcome to osf.nice to see more corsairs appearing.
  18. Hi and welcome. sometimes wish I had a capri just so I could put s stripes on it. love em.
  19. I just got my tickets through the post so no need to email now thanks jo(and vista).
  20. Thanks everyone ...now,what about the bins?
  21. welcome to osf. nice fez.
  22. hi and welcome joe.
  23. Bloody privatisation lol
×
×
  • Create New...