john_3.0s Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Ok boys and girls im bored so its time for a poll.... which do you prefer and why? me? got to be the sweeney, gritty ground breaking series of the era with plenty of mk1 granny / transit action
Daggle Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Life on Mars for me, it's about time something like this was shown on telly, its been too long. Plus Gene Hunt's one liners cracks me up
DeuceCoupe Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 The professionals did fancy one in my youth not anymore though
MK5 Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Life on Mars for me, it's about time something like this was shown on telly, its been too long. Plus Gene Hunt's one liners cracks me up same here
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 For me, it's all of them, so just add an extra vote to all. I used to stay up late & watch The Sweeney and the Professionals with my dad when I was a lad. I now own a Capri... I wonder why! I have always been a fan of Heartbeat, I love the 60's era. I like the music, car's and the Mod's/Rockers scene. I have not long since sold my Lambretta scooter Life On Mars is a great series. Been watching it since the very first episode, which isn't really a big surprise as I liked the Sweeney and the Professionals. I like the music, fashion and cars from the 70's too. This series has got an interesting twist, Tyler appearing to be a time traveling cop. Can't wait for the last episode, I have thought about how it will end, but I get more and more confused. I hope it will be a good twist
john_3.0s Posted April 5, 2007 Author Report Posted April 5, 2007 interesting..... forgot to add Z cars to the poll options list and cant edit it though i better put something in for the oldies lol
Slik 50 Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 you forgot the bill. Thats my fave, Real life police at its best
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 5, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 5, 2007 The Professionals because I used to have a poster of Bodie on my bedroom wall and I loved him
Admin Vista Posted April 5, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 5, 2007 What about Minder, Terry McCann hooning it around in a Mk2 Capri, that was a favourite of mine in the early 80's. Don't think there's much OSF sidways action in Heartbeat, it's a bit saft for my liking so I reckon my vote has to be Life on Mars though I was keen on both the Sweeney and the Professionals
over_head_cam Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 The professionals did fancy one in my mouth not swallowing though Mand
DeuceCoupe Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 The professionals did fancy one in my mouth not swallowing though Mand, you'll have to fight me first as I want them both didn't know you were that way Phil
escort21 Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 What about inspector morse.......always in the pub
escortmad79 Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 What about inspector morse.......always in the pub Morse drove a Jag
sab6024 Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Lovin' Life on Mars at the moment but The Professionals drove the Capri's properly. I'll watch anything with an OSF in it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now