BIGKEV Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 When we went to pick up Em's Anglebox of doom - there was a metal bin with these thingys in - And I remember saying to Sumo that I bet some maxxy Pants idiot wuold buy one and try and fit it to his stock rover lol Do us a little favour - Visit the page at least and if your feeling brave enough write me a question in a chav Stylee bigging these things up so to speak lol http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0110791667 got to be worth a laugh
BIGKEV Posted April 16, 2007 Author Report Posted April 16, 2007 Sorry - was doing the washing up of all things
BIGKEV Posted April 16, 2007 Author Report Posted April 16, 2007 answered 4 so far - which is nice - Tom I'll give you a free poke in the eye if you like - - wanna go halves on that Remote control airplane of twinks? - we could have joint custardy
Cookie Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 I find writing like a complete arse quite difficult , believe it or not question sent
Durham Fiesta Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 if your having difficulty getting 25bhp sunstrip i'll sell you mine
over_head_cam Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 I find writing like a complete arse quite difficult , believe it or not question sent I have absolutely no problem. What does hat say about me?
Durham Fiesta Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 I find writing like a complete arse quite difficult , believe it or not question sent I have absolutely no problem. What does hat say about me? i dunno what does the hat say about you??? you have a big head???
over_head_cam Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 I find writing like a complete arse quite difficult , believe it or not question sent I have absolutely no problem. What does hat say about me? i dunno what does the hat say about you??? you have a big head??? Nope. I'm an arse
emu Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 That cant be right, its harder to write like an illiterate fool than it is just to write badly Anyway, question asked
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 LOL... done mate L8terz - DJ Jay Dee
Twinkle Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 question sent and gonna make a sticky in the ebay room
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 Pmsl @ all the questions! Brilliant!!
Cookie Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 That cant be right, its harder to write like an illiterate fool than it is just to write badly Anyway, question asked Yea I know, it's hard work, takes more thinking to do it chav than normal, maybe all chavvy speakers are genius's and it's us with the old skool tongue that are thick as fook!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now