RFChris Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 .....yup, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is the word you need right now. 4 Healthy bouncing baby kitties, yay! :D:D:
tazrocks88 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 bouncing baby kitties there not for basket ball i like the cats eyes there a cool colour
DeuceCoupe Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 well cute, Nitrous had her kittens last saturday five of them she had them in the side board nightmare trying to take a pic I did move them but she wasn't having any of it moved them back
Wessie Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 well cute, Nitrous had her kittens last saturday five of them she had them in the side board nightmare trying to take a pic I did move them but she wasn't having any of it moved them back theyre cute !
Admin Vista Posted April 23, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 23, 2007 .....yup, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is the word you need right now. 4 Healthy bouncing baby kitties, yay! :D:D: No it isn't, it's "CATS ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH where's my stick / water pistol / shotgun (or anything else I can use to stop the little s**ts using my flowerbeds as a kitty litter then chasing my partners guinea pig & rabbit)" Fortunately your cats have a long walk to find my garden so they're safe, my neighbours cats on the other hand..........
Admin Vista Posted April 23, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 23, 2007 I've just noticed that the sweary filter changes p ig to plod So I have a guinea pig in the hutch downstairs
Arched Escy Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 I've just noticed that the sweary filter changes p ig to plod So I have a guinea plod in the hutch downstairs i noticed that the other day aswell lol..my cat should have kittens soon...either that or she is unbelievably fat
sab6024 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 They soooo cute. Can we name them for you? I reckon Pinto would be a good name for one
Arched Escy Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 They soooo cute. Can we name them for you? I reckon Pinto would be a good name for one I use to have a cat called Cossie. Imagine Crossflow? Or Zetec?
sab6024 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 Kent, Essex, Pinto and Cossie Just a thought My two are called Tappet and Turbo
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 Awww... I don't reckon we're getting another cat since Greebo died. Looks like we'll be getting Amelia a rabbit soon.
Arched Escy Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 my mate has a grey cat called primer FPMSL!!!
over_head_cam Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 Yeah. AAAAWAWAWWWWWWW, real cute. BUT WILL THEY BLEND
sab6024 Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 my mate has a grey cat called primer brilliant
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now