Daveyboy20 Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 Oh dear... me and my friend Thom are in a computer room at Uni. Lots of peolpe are in here working on their dissertations, the aircon was too cold so Thom stood up to find how to turn it off, he saw a big red button and pressed it only to turn around to see a room full of despairing faces looking at him as all of the computers in the whole room turned off!! Lets just say the atmosphere isnt great in here.... theres a girl to our right crying Shes really crying quite a bit Oh Deary Me
Trevmk3 Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 was it a big red button with a sign under it saying "WARNING Do Not Touch" because thats the kiond of button i would press to see what would happen if they have lost work then its tough sh1t as they should save it regulary and back it up if its important, it would of happened if there was a power cut
DEP Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 theres a girl to our right crying Ask her whats up, i m intrigued.
Admin Vista Posted April 25, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 25, 2007 Sounds like you're getting off very lightly My mate did something very similar as a young engineering apprentice at sea for the first time in the Royal Navy, the Chief Petty Officer he was working for lost about 8 hours work and as a consequence my mate had to run around the upperdeck of the ship bollock naked but for his trainers and a large sports type bib with I'm a TWAT in big letters on his back and front (we didn't have women at sea then) If I remember rightly he was kept at it for several hours and didn't get much time off for the next month.
Slik 50 Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 Im sat here crying to My wife dosnt it find amuzing (she's a student bum at uni aswell)
Durham Fiesta Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 turn round and point and let out a big "HA HA" in the style of ralph wiggum off simpsons and see what happens
Daveyboy20 Posted April 26, 2007 Author Report Posted April 26, 2007 Oops indeed!! As we left the library we saw a group of people who were in there at the time and as we walked past em one of the guys said (as conspicuosly as possible) "If he'd done that to me i would of King killed him!" needless to say im glad i wasnt in thoms shoes!!
Admin Vista Posted April 26, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 26, 2007 turn round and point and let out a big "HA HA" in the style of ralph wiggum off simpsons and see what happens Isn't it Nelson Mud that does that?
orionmojo Posted April 26, 2007 Report Posted April 26, 2007 been there... done excatly that it was more of a 'i wonder that that does...'
Stu_B Posted April 26, 2007 Report Posted April 26, 2007 I was installing some computers at a Job centre when I saw a little white box (like a remote control) with a button on, so obviously I pushed it out of curiosity - it was a panic alarm linked to the police
Durham Fiesta Posted April 26, 2007 Report Posted April 26, 2007 turn round and point and let out a big "HA HA" in the style of ralph wiggum off simpsons and see what happens Isn't it Nelson Mud that does that? yeah it is , got a bit confuzzled
escortmad79 Posted April 26, 2007 Report Posted April 26, 2007 turn round and point and let out a big "HA HA" in the style of ralph wiggum off simpsons and see what happens Isn't it Nelson Mud that does that? Nelson Muntz
X-pack-Glyn Posted April 26, 2007 Report Posted April 26, 2007 a few years ago my nan was making me a coffee when i visited, there was this wierd red remote key fob thing, i was pressing it and thought "well, this does sod all"... about 4 mins later one of the help the old people type persons was at the door in a panic and asking her if she was ok.... it was her remote panic button id been pressing.
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 26, 2007 Report Posted April 26, 2007 lol Reminds me of a time when I was in hospital a few years ago. There was a young Jimbob in the toilets, chap in hand, having a wee. O.k, I have finished, where's the chain??? I pulled what I thought was the chain only to find it didn't flush the loo. Instead it set off flashing red lights, sirens, and within 30 seconds, nurses had opened the door and scared the crap out of me! I said "What's the word here then??? I only wanted to flush the lav!"
Cookie Posted April 27, 2007 Report Posted April 27, 2007 lol Reminds me of a time when I was in hospital a few years ago. There was a young Jimbob in the toilets, chap in hand, having a wee. O.k, I have finished, where's the chain??? I pulled what I thought was the chain only to find it didn't flush the loo. Instead it set off flashing red lights, sirens, and within 30 seconds, nurses had opened the door and scared the crap out of me! I said "What's the word here then??? I only wanted to flush the lav!"
Burns Posted April 27, 2007 Report Posted April 27, 2007 haha, when i was in for medical trials the other week there is a shower light pull and a nurse call pull, one guy got nurses running in on him in the shower
Stu_B Posted April 27, 2007 Report Posted April 27, 2007 haha, when i was in for medical trials the other week there is a shower light pull and a nurse call pull, one guy got nurses running in on him in the shower Where can I get one of those???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now