antz Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 cold beans stright from the tin? big yum yum or big yuk yuk im eating them now
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 Never eaten cold beans like that, but I have custard.
antz Posted May 3, 2007 Author Report Posted May 3, 2007 they were yummy but lemonade gies me a really sore throat
escort new boy Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 put the beans on an eat whats left in the tin cold
Cookie Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 Sick, sick, sick, urgghhh must be fair beans warm are only just tolerable, but cold I'll pass thank you
Gonzo Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 Love cold beans. just what you want after a night on the piss and you're too lazy/hungover to make yourself some breakfast.
MK5 Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 cold beans stright from the tin? big yum yum or big yuk yuk im eating them now yum yum mushy peas too
sambo Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 Cold beans rules mate, whilst they are cooking in the pan, i eat over half of them before they have warmed up.
Jimsiss Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 I hate beans anyway so its a definate no no from me but I'll eat most things cold or raw, I like uncooked pasta and raw potatos most then as a treat after cold rice pudding oh and frozen peas...mmmm....I'm going to have some now
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 4, 2007 Admin Report Posted May 4, 2007 yes to cold beans between a couple of slices of bread as a sandwich but NOT from the tin .... can't stand the thought of the spoon scraping on the inside of the tin
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 cold beans are descusting they need to be pipeing hot
Burns Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 nah, if you eat cold beans, they'll grow in your stomach and you'll have miniature bean plants in there...
Twinkle Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 yes to cold beans between a couple of slices of bread as a sandwich but NOT from the tin .... can't stand the thought of the spoon scraping on the inside of the tin
Jimsiss Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 You lot are all frikin wierd its not just my eating habbits that are weird, I can lick my own elbow, put both my legs behind my head, and last but not least I can turn my feet 180 degrees to face the other way. that last one really messes people up
Burns Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 I can lick my own elbow is this your admission that you have short little arms like a 5 year old?
Jimsiss Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 I can lick my own elbow is this your admission that you have short little arms like a 5 year old? nope, I have quite large muscular arms which makes it even more amazing I can do it I'll dig out the picture
Jimsiss Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 not my greatest picture ever its been up on here before: *awaits ridicule* can anyone else do it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now