Trevmk3 Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 i want that suspension for the escort, i would look the don when i pull up outside the bus stop with it riding that high
Mr Sam Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 and wont have to worry about smashing his plate on potential road kill
Cookie Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 Big Pimpin daddio I do like some of these hydralic machines, but i think thats a bot OTT for my tastes
Slik 50 Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 22's look a little lost, I reckon he could get atleast 68's under them arch's
fezza Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 Didn't I see that in the Wacky Races? Think your getting mixed up mate,thats inspector gadgets car
Arched Escy Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 Donk ...lol NOOOOOOO,don't like 'em boxes/bubbles/donks.
mk2_escort_chick Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 If I saw that i would probably point and laugh!
bomber1 Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 do they carry a step ladder round to get in it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now