Admin Vista Posted May 12, 2007 Admin Report Posted May 12, 2007 Ok so it's not a Ford, but this I most certainly did not expect. Forgive the crude photoshopping of the engine bay, but stupidly I didn't get a photo of the car with the bonnet closed Fairly mundane and boring looking 4 door saloon with perhaps a nice set of alloy wheels and a few spoilers glued on right? That's what I thought too until he turned the key and I heard the noise it made, Lifted the bonnet to reveal a whopping big turbocharged Ferrari V8!! And here's the complete car
RFChris Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 My Dad's mate has one of them that he's re-building. I'll have to have go when its done.
Pipster007 Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 They were indeed an ultimate sleeper with an engine like that as standard. My old Supervisor at work had one and he loved it
Admin Vista Posted May 12, 2007 Author Admin Report Posted May 12, 2007 FWD is a fair complaint, but the VR6 Corrado was also FWD and it took some beating
Arched Escy Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 Thought it was a Volvo first time I looked
Essex Boy Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 Lancia Thema 4.32 A guy round the corner has that engine stuffed in the rear of his Lancia Monte Carlo can't wait to see it finished
bmxdave Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 Itd pull your arms out of their sockets when the turbo kicks in.
arch Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 crist on a bike put the engine in the back of a mk1 fiesta and keep it sleeper lol god u could get the shitoren saxo boys with tht in the boot lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now