johnny_h Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 I live near a place called 'Thong' which has a road called 'Crutches lane' which is surprisingly close to 'Bean'. Lol! Look it up if you don't believe me!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 Many a customers car Jimbob has picked up from Thong... aaahhhhhhh, happy days
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 I live near a place called 'Thong' which has a road called 'Crutches lane' which is surprisingly close to 'Bean'. Lol! Look it up if you don't believe me! And there's a few arseholes and dicks who live there....
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 I live closer to those places than you... ...oh poop! I hope that doesnt make me a bigger dick/arsehole (like mike said)
Pye Man Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 I live closer to those places than you... ...oh poop! I hope that doesnt make me a bigger dick/arsehole (like mike said) Theres a place called Pye Avenue in Barnsley somewhere .
Pye Man Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 theres a place called bell end near me Been near there (not literally of course )
Durham Fiesta Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 theres a place called bell end near me Been near there (not literally of course ) wouldn't be telling people you'd been hanging around bell end
Noodles Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 I oftern go up Crutches Lane nice country lane to boot up
Admin Vista Posted June 6, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 6, 2007 I was on Holiday in Germany a few years ago and drove through a village called WA NK! I kid you not, a big sign at the side of the road!! Ok I thought, if I must! I pulled up and asked er indoors to oblige She wouldn't
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 There's a place near Bolton called Upper Ramsbottom. Not so funny until you ask a local 'where do you live?' Local: Upper Ramsbottom (up a rams bottom).
johnny_h Posted June 6, 2007 Author Report Posted June 6, 2007 I live near a place called 'Thong' which has a road called 'Crutches lane' which is surprisingly close to 'Bean'. Lol! Look it up if you don't believe me! And there's a few arseholes and dicks who live there....
GT_Jim Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 near the main sutdent halls there is a pub called the golden cock which is on butts lane
Nettles Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 Hey Jonnyh you ever had a drink from the three crutches? I have and it taste like piss
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 Hey Jonnyh you ever had a drink from the three crutches? I have and it taste like piss You lads should know this one.... Have you (Honest answers please ) ever had a drink in the "Crispin & Crispyanus"????? PMSL writing this But it does exist, just before you drive into the Strood One Way System
johnny_h Posted June 7, 2007 Author Report Posted June 7, 2007 LMAO I dj'd at a party in the crispianus and I also had my sunday lunch out of the three crutches! It did taste a bit off!
escortmad79 Posted June 7, 2007 Report Posted June 7, 2007 I was on Holiday in Germany a few years ago and drove through a village called WA NK! I kid you not, a big sign at the side of the road!! Ok I thought, if I must! I pulled up and asked er indoors to oblige She wouldn't
RETRO_AL Posted June 7, 2007 Report Posted June 7, 2007 theres a place called green dicks lane near blackpool wonder what gos on down there
Nettles Posted June 7, 2007 Report Posted June 7, 2007 Hey Jonnyh you ever had a drink from the three crutches? I have and it taste like piss You lads should know this one.... Have you (Honest answers please ) ever had a drink in the "Crispin & Crispyanus"????? PMSL writing this But it does exist, just before you drive into the Strood One Way System PMSL I've never seen it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now