Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 20, 2007 Report Posted June 20, 2007 I am off to sunny Cornwal tomorrow with a mate who is a member on here (although he doesn't post much ). We are going to pick up a new shell for his Angle Box project, and we have decided to spend the night out there camping to save having to rush back! Should be interesting.... And once I return on Friday, I have to go to Wales on a late night jaunt with another mate to pick up some old Tott he has bought on eBay Jim will be asleep for most of Saturday then..... well..... if I make it back from either adventure Till Friday or Saturday evening.... have a great weekend
105Speed Posted June 20, 2007 Report Posted June 20, 2007 If you are going where I think you are going then the seller of the shell is a TOP geezer.. Is he arranging your camping for you ?
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 21, 2007 Author Report Posted June 21, 2007 LOL he is indeed Neil Jim is going to get bitten to buggery by flying beasties... I know it.... I just know it. Those buggers love me
Admin Vista Posted June 21, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 21, 2007 Whereabouts are you going and when are you passing through? would have been good to say hi if you're around.
johnny_h Posted June 21, 2007 Report Posted June 21, 2007 Don't forget the surf board and arm bands. I rate myself as a swimmer but got swept off towards the rocks on fistral beach. Bring us back some rock dude.
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 21, 2007 Report Posted June 21, 2007 Yeah I want some rock- not a rock on the beach...the edible variety Have a great time
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 23, 2007 Author Report Posted June 23, 2007 Good morning all, What a journey... and that was just Conwall. I couldn't make it back in time for Wales or to drop the trailer off, so from 9:00pm last night until 8:00 this morning, we were taking it in turns to do 2 hour night shifts watching it outside his house.... still, it's better than it going walkies! We had a few probs, but nothing really major.... the viscous fan coupling bearing collapsed so we had to take it easy, and we got shafted by traffic and roadworks................ EVERYWHERE. Vista.... we stayed at a holiday resort just outside Newquay... really nice it was too. Neil... your right, he was a genuinley nice guy and sorted us a caravan, even though my mate wanted to stay in his tent He also sorted us passes for the club Everyone else.... Thanks for reading
sab6024 Posted June 23, 2007 Report Posted June 23, 2007 Ah well I hope you enjoyed your time down here in Newquay. Did you get caught on the A30 roadworks? They're a killer at the moment
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 23, 2007 Author Report Posted June 23, 2007 Ah well I hope you enjoyed your time down here in Newquay. Did you get caught on the A30 roadworks? They're a killer at the moment I did enjoy it... really nice part of the country. The last time I was down that way, I was too young to remember it. Would actually love to go again... for a holiday though this time! Erm... A30??? Yes I did. Going back, they had closed all lanes so they could plant small trees and plants
105Speed Posted June 23, 2007 Report Posted June 23, 2007 I heard a rumour there is a cafe owner in Newquay thats looking for you two..... !!!
105Speed Posted June 24, 2007 Report Posted June 24, 2007 What no response from Jimbob... must be hiding under his bed in case the Rozzas come round... Watch out for his e-fit on Crimewatch next month......
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 25, 2007 Author Report Posted June 25, 2007 I heard a rumour there is a cafe owner in Newquay thats looking for you two..... !!! No Comments..... No Pictures!!!!! That was so funny! The look on my mates face when he realised he hadn't paid.... wish I had my camera handy PMSL Was a wicked brekkie though Best not go back for a little while, incase I am recognized!!!
105Speed Posted June 25, 2007 Report Posted June 25, 2007 Best not go back for a little while, incase I am recognized!!! [/color] You certainly wont be forgotten !!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now