emu Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 Perhaps the husband should be giving the wife advice, after all she only drove a few hundred yards, yet he managed to get himself all dressed up (including make-up) in that time I dare say it takes her hours
DEP Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 Perhaps the husband should be giving the wife advice, after all she only drove a few hundred yards, yet he managed to get himself all dressed up (including make-up) in that time I dare say it takes her hours
Copey Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...aaaahhhhh i needed a good laugh!
over_head_cam Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 Excellent and sensible advice I think. I dont know what everyone finds so funny :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now