Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bloody hell thats a bit over the top.

 

Its probably only because it says Lotus on the auction too.

 

Some people arent half stupid. More money then sense.

Posted
i have 5 brand new boxed handles :shock::mrgreen:

 

off topic

 

I saw your car yesterday mate

 

looked amazing going near the forest ground :)

 

Jon

Posted
i have 5 brand new boxed handles :shock::mrgreen:

 

off topic

 

I saw your car yesterday mate

 

looked amazing going near the forest ground :)

 

Jon

Cool dad would have been driving it, we live in radcliffe but dad has a factory in the lace market, where do you live?????

Posted

wow...people will pay stupid amounts of money for things wont they!!

 

i bet thers been so many people who have replaced them with plastic or alloy and just thrown them out

Posted

Fook me, gonna have a route around in the spares tin I got with the estate, there's an early Mk1 door handle in there, which is exactly the same!! :roll:

 

At the complete other scale, I picked up a pair of aftermarket replacement rear lenses for the estate on ebay for £1.99 :)

Posted
Fook me, gonna have a route around in the spares tin I got with the estate, there's an early Mk1 door handle in there, which is exactly the same!! :roll:

 

Yeh, my Mk1's got the same handles.

  • Admin
Posted
i wish my items fetched that kinda cash :-D

 

Mine did, I bought a NOS Lucas 6RA fused relay at an autojumble for £3........10 days later £82.50 on eBay :mrgreen:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...