Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As some of you might be aware I have had my car off the road since November last year, I have been waiting on Milton Motorsports to kit me out with a new steering rack conversions, well due to health problems this has had to be put on the back burner for a while, but I got an email last night from Kevin saying that my kit will be ready on Saturday!!! :mrgreen: , So I am over the moon, finally I can get the car back on the road, just in time for when my bro has finished his 5 yr cortina project. Look out Kent the Chapman bros are back on the streets :lol:

Posted

Cheers guys, thought it wasn't going to happen for a while, also just been over to the MOT Station and my bro's 'tina GT has just passed its MOT so we are both well chuffed :mrgreen:

  • Admin
Posted
Nice one! Bet you can't wait. Are you aloud to fit a siren and blue strobes behind the grill?

 

Watch out, daggles about! nee naw nee naw :wink:

 

100_3201.jpg

Posted
You don't mean to say that it'll finally be ready to drive, just so as you can take it off the road for winter :lol::lol:

 

yeh typical isn't it, hopefully though the summer might last a bit longer, especially as there is no heater in it

Posted
Good news m8 :thumbsup: See you at an Ashford meet soon :wink:

 

Hopefully be at Ashford on Saturday, car won't be ready though :sad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...