johnny_h Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 is anyone watching her "performance"?
johnny_h Posted November 1, 2007 Author Report Posted November 1, 2007 Did you watch it Darren, I couldn't understand a fookin word she said!
Cookie Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 I saw a clip of her a few eeks back and it sounded like she forgot the words to the song, and the occasional word she did remember was a pissed slur coming out of her mouth
johnny_h Posted November 1, 2007 Author Report Posted November 1, 2007 I saw a clip of her a few eeks back and it sounded like she forgot the words to the song, and the occasional word she did remember was a pissed slur coming out of her mouth Exactly how it was tonight!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 My mates got her on her dead celebrity sweepstake list. After Jane Tomlinson died, she was going to pick either pavarotti or amy winelodge and she chose amy winelodge. Pavarotti died two weeks later!
pauln Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 My mates got her on her dead celebrity sweepstake list. After Jane Tomlinson died, she was going to pick either pavarotti or amy winelodge and she chose amy winelodge. Pavarotti died two weeks later! What a bummer, you'd pick the junkie pisshead every time.
Admin Mk2Jo Posted November 2, 2007 Admin Report Posted November 2, 2007 I think it's a real shame .... her PR people should not have let her go on there and embarass herself like that - it was pitiful She needs help poor doris
mk2_escort_chick Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 I fooking love Amy Winehouse!
johnny_h Posted November 2, 2007 Author Report Posted November 2, 2007 I fooking love Amy Winehouse! i think she's a loser, so much talent and she's sticking needle's in her arm. She's a smackhead at the end of the day and the only difference between her and the junkies on our streets is that she doesn't have to rob old people to buy her drugs.
Admin Vista Posted November 2, 2007 Admin Report Posted November 2, 2007 I fooking love Amy Winehouse! i think she's a loser, so much talent and she's sticking needle's in her arm. She's a smackhead at the end of the day and the only difference between her and the junkies on our streets is that she doesn't have to rob old people to buy her drugs. Well said! She had talent and she's blown it as far as I can see/hear
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 And another from Never Mind The Buzzcocks... Watch this. It's laugh a minute
bigglesmk2 Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 i fookin hate smackheads Me too,fooking wasters. Can they not see themselfs or somthin
bronze4door Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 i just can not stand her in general
jimbo Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 I fooking love Amy Winehouse! i think she's a loser, so much talent and she's sticking needle's in her arm. She's a smackhead at the end of the day and the only difference between her and the junkies on our streets is that she doesn't have to rob old people to buy her drugs. Well said! She had talent and she's blown it as far as I can see/hear Saw her at Glastonbury.......It was tragic. As is the whole junkie scene. See loads of 'em in my job
Posse Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 She sounds like she all largered up in that video
Mr Sam Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 shes so like last year or start of the year or whatever, im fed up of hearing about her
Twinkle Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 I fooking love Amy Winehouse! i think she's a loser, so much talent and she's sticking needle's in her arm. She's a smackhead at the end of the day and the only difference between her and the junkies on our streets is that she doesn't have to rob old people to buy her drugs. Well said! She had talent and she's blown it as far as I can see/hear Saw her at Glastonbury.......It was tragic. As is the whole junkie scene. See loads of 'em in my job snsp m8 i have to deal with them daily and its a shame all those lives completly wasted on a happier note im the opposite of amy crackpipe, i sing better when im pissed
jimbo Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 snsp m8 i have to deal with them daily and its a shame all those lives completly wasted on a happier note im the opposite of amy crackpipe, i sing better when im pissed PMSL I know the feeling.....Well, at least I think I sound better.
wakster Posted November 3, 2007 Report Posted November 3, 2007 on a happier note im the opposite of amy crackpipe, i sing better when im pissed OMG! I'm the same with dancing! I can throw some wild shapes after a few bevvies
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now