oliwally Posted March 17, 2009 Report Posted March 17, 2009 Which wheels would you use on a yellow rs2000 mk2? I'd like a set of 7x13 ML's but they're a bit pricey,but do look the nuts. Help me decide please
aden Posted March 17, 2009 Report Posted March 17, 2009 7x13 superlites with 175/50s but then again i might be a bit biased
PIG Posted March 17, 2009 Report Posted March 17, 2009 rs4's ronal not the repo ones,minilites mls etc look shit on them imo,but then again love puff daddy wheels
countrybumpkin Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 everyone has minilite style wheels so go with something different
mk1super Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 everyone has minilite style wheels so go with something different 2nd that how about some bbs split rims with black centres or black 5 spokes
oliwally Posted March 18, 2009 Author Report Posted March 18, 2009 Something different always look shite IMO. I hate it when people do something that looks crap an say its different,there's a reason that everyone has mini/super/ML's they look damn good,just cant make up my mind though,or even colour!!! silver or white or black or grey or gold or yellow
Miller Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 I do like 7 inch superlites, and adens RS2000 pic has got me contemplating stealing the ones on my MK1 and putting them on the harrier You cant go far wrong with superlites, I know a bloke with a Yellow Mk2 RS2000 with silver superlites and it does look good although sadly it appears I havent got any pics of it. Also I think 4 or 5 Spoke Revos would look class on yours oliwally.
tazrocks88 Posted March 19, 2009 Report Posted March 19, 2009 Something different always look shite IMO.I hate it when people do something that looks crap an say its different,there's a reason that everyone has mini/super/ML's they look damn good,just cant make up my mind though,or even colour!!! silver or white or black or grey or gold or yellow there is something different that works and then there is just plain crap but after all it is each 2 there own as i would never fit super/mini lights to anything but a mini when it comes 2 an OSF i would put rostiles revo's or rs 4 spokes on 99% of the time I do like 7 inch superlites, and adens RS2000 pic has got me contemplating stealing the ones on my MK1 and putting them on the harrier You cant go far wrong with superlites, I know a bloke with a Yellow Mk2 RS2000 with silver superlites and it does look good although sadly it appears I havent got any pics of it. Also I think 4 or 5 Spoke Revos would look class on yours oliwally. i also think revo's would look the nuts
Admin Vista Posted March 19, 2009 Admin Report Posted March 19, 2009 I can't vote as I can't picture the difference between the four wheels, can you add pics to your post?
oliwally Posted March 19, 2009 Author Report Posted March 19, 2009 http://www.revolutionwheels.net/rallywheels.html http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ ... e=R/WR920A mls http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthr ... tid=104855 minilite http://www.rallyteamvharen.nl/html/foto-straat.htm
stickerboy Posted March 22, 2009 Report Posted March 22, 2009 7" RS 4 spoke RONAL's not the crappy copies that MWS do. What does MWS stand for? MY WHEELS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now