DeuceCoupe Posted September 18, 2006 Report Posted September 18, 2006 I was staying at my friends and went to my car this morning and someone had thrown egg at drivers side window and door There is no need for it none of the other cars had been done. Some people just have no respect for anything.
Mr Sam Posted September 18, 2006 Report Posted September 18, 2006 at your OSF..................give the osf bouncers a call
Danmex Posted September 18, 2006 Report Posted September 18, 2006 Your lucky, up here it's bricks or paint stripper! still no need tossers
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted September 18, 2006 Report Posted September 18, 2006 I know how you feel. I have been there a few times. It always happens when my car is anywhere else apart from home. They know better not to go near my Car / House!!!!!! It is seen as a laugh to them, no f**king respect, and I bet their parents / parent (delete as appropriate) couldn't give a f**k either! They all need stringing up from the nearest lamp post naked for all to see! Either that, or just do what I do, show them a gun. Works every time!!!
DeuceCoupe Posted September 18, 2006 Author Report Posted September 18, 2006 just do what I do, show them a gun. Works every time!!! [/color] I like that idea can I use real bullets :
Admin Vista Posted September 18, 2006 Admin Report Posted September 18, 2006 I've had similar things done when I've been parked outside someone elses house when visiting friends overnight. Some people see the space in front of their house as their own personal parking space.
Pipster007 Posted September 18, 2006 Report Posted September 18, 2006 It could have been Oldskoolgeezer driving past when all of a sudden his rad exploded
jay Posted September 18, 2006 Report Posted September 18, 2006 It could have been Oldskoolgeezer driving past when all of a sudden his rad exploded
ratman Posted September 18, 2006 Report Posted September 18, 2006 the little bastards did that to the front of my house after I had had new windows,and had the house painted had to jet wash it to get it off
Trevmk3 Posted September 19, 2006 Report Posted September 19, 2006 we had kids chucking mud and grass at the house about 2 years ago, so me and my brother went out to the shed got the blade that looks distinctly like a machete and the hatchet, then the next lump that hit the house we ran outside and chased the kids up the road into a big row of spikey bushes. they didnt do it again the little tossers there were a couple of expletives coming from our mouths that might of sounded threatening to
mk1super Posted September 20, 2006 Report Posted September 20, 2006 What a nasty dumb thing to do! May a million Hornets crawl up there asshole/s and make a nest!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now