FredTransit Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 old skool ford religion!!! it will prob make the news lol Yes, it is my religion, and I live in a place of worship, and therefore would like to claim exemption from council tax. Further more, Santa Pod is a place of Holy Pilgrimage. The Southampton plant (for me) is the ultimate Holy ground I am declaring Henry's Birthday my religious holiday. For religious reasons, I can't own anything other than a Ford, and if I was to be arrested can't get in a police car if it's a Poxhall. Affixing a parking ticket to my van is an affront to my faith. WHO'S WITH ME?
FredTransit Posted July 21, 2010 Author Report Posted July 21, 2010 So who wants to be 'Pope'? Oh, and wimmin can be clergy in this religion!
zetecmk2 Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 have you had the relevant training to be a "leader"? have you got certificates to back up the training?
FredTransit Posted July 21, 2010 Author Report Posted July 21, 2010 Now I never said I was gonna be Pope did I? I am only spreading the word, my son.....
Boreham Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Think we should get some old skool ford ones made lol old skool ford religion!!! it will prob make the news lol Yes, it is my religion, and I live in a place of worship, and therefore would like to claim exemption for council tax. Further more, Santa Pod is a place of Holy Pilgrimage. The Southampton plant (for me) is the ultimate Holy ground I am declaring Henry's Birthday my religious holiday. For religious reasons, I can't own anything other than a Ford, and if I was to be arrested can't get in a police car if it's a Poxhall. Affixing a parking ticket to my van is an affront to my faith. WHO'S WITH ME? Is this not the norm.... HENRY LOVES YOU
Boreham Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 everybody be cool..... Hearing Herny's word....may frighten some... No leader needed... Henry's said once... "Chop your own wood......and it'll warm you twice" If you mind yer Ford... yer doing his work..
old skool estate Posted July 22, 2010 Report Posted July 22, 2010 Can i have a head scarf please please
FredTransit Posted July 22, 2010 Author Report Posted July 22, 2010 Course you can, but it MUST have a blue oval on it. it's optional too, so I may ask you to take it off if you come on the stand, sorry place of worship at the Pod.
FredTransit Posted September 16, 2010 Author Report Posted September 16, 2010 I've changed me mind. I want to be Pope. Can I have the 12 mil now please?
zetecmk2 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 "oh lord henry, i have been known to have feelings for 6r4's and other group b exotica....are these just shining jewels placed in front of me as a test of my faith? show me the correct path":?:
FredTransit Posted September 17, 2010 Author Report Posted September 17, 2010 Am I taking confession now?
Boreham Posted September 17, 2010 Report Posted September 17, 2010 "oh lord henry, i have been known to have feelings for 6r4's and other group b exotica....are these just shining jewels placed in front of me as a test of my faith? show me the correct path":?: Henry 25:17: 'The path of the Ford man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the non ford and the tyranny of Jap cars. Blessed is he who in the name of xflow and good pinto's shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly he is truley his brothers keeper and the finder of lost ford owners. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Henry when I lay down rubber at SANTA POD. and strikes my vengeance upon thee.'
FredTransit Posted September 17, 2010 Author Report Posted September 17, 2010 Amen Brother, Amen! July 30, the new Christmas. Shall we all have 30 July off next year? It's a Saturday next year
bortaf Posted September 17, 2010 Report Posted September 17, 2010 "oh lord henry, i have been known to have feelings for 6r4's and other group b exotica....are these just shining jewels placed in front of me as a test of my faith? show me the correct path":?: Henry 25:17: 'The path of the Ford man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the non ford and the tyranny of Jap cars. Blessed is he who in the name of xflow and good pinto's shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly he is truley his brothers keeper and the finder of lost ford owners. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Henry when I lay down rubber at SANTA POD. and strikes my vengeance upon thee.' I allways thought that was just some shit you said before thrashing some shitter round the town One question Fred, IF i become your alter boy does it meen you have to fiddle with me like the "other" religions? cos if you do have to ,,, i'm up for it P.S i aint wearing no frock
FredTransit Posted September 18, 2010 Author Report Posted September 18, 2010 I told you we were not going to talk about that in public. I may look for a younger model.....
Boreham Posted September 18, 2010 Report Posted September 18, 2010 "oh lord henry, i have been known to have feelings for 6r4's and other group b exotica....are these just shining jewels placed in front of me as a test of my faith? show me the correct path":?: Henry 25:17: 'The path of the Ford man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the non ford and the tyranny of Jap cars. Blessed is he who in the name of xflow and good pinto's shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly he is truley his brothers keeper and the finder of lost ford owners. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Henry when I lay down rubber at SANTA POD. and strikes my vengeance upon thee.' I allways thought that was just some shit you said before thrashing some shitter round the town One question Fred, IF i become your alter boy does it meen you have to fiddle with me like the "other" religions? cos if you do have to ,,, i'm up for it P.S i aint wearing no frock sounds like yer 1 st "missionary"......Fred..
FredTransit Posted September 18, 2010 Author Report Posted September 18, 2010 Just noticed, bortaf won't wear a frock, going off him as an alter boy already.....
moredoorAsh Posted September 18, 2010 Report Posted September 18, 2010 I'll be an alter boy, and i'm too quiet to make a fuss Although i may take liberties with the communion wine
FredTransit Posted September 20, 2010 Author Report Posted September 20, 2010 Taking liberties with the communion wine is expected.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now