Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted

Dunno what's going on with mine then .... I've got two people at work online and I'm chatting to them and yet Driver and Jimbob are appearing as offline :?

 

I am showing as online and no-one is blocked.

 

I have also signed off and signed back on but no luck :?

Posted

I've bin having the same problem. My mates just gone to Uni in Derby but if I close the conversation I can't start it again cos he appears offline

Posted

Im ive been having problems with my msn to similar prob people appearing off line when there not. Oh and other day when i signed in it said i had 11 emails i thought good lord iam popular! It had made an error i had none :(:oops:

Posted

never ever been on it

 

my youngest is on it all the time :roll: all we here is so and so said this and so and so said that all they seam to do is slag each outher off in the comfort of there bedrooms

 

and then next day at school its all off punch ups and all that :sad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...