PeteRS8084 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Keep the venue, knock a hole in the fence a few times, and allow the classics that have been on show out, and not hold us while new beemers and mercs are given priority to get out of the car parking area..........They are not going to konk out, over heat or just get all mardy! 2
Leo Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 I'm just going in the hotel to keep all you escort owners in check! Leo you could always join in they need as much support as poss What! Do you mean there are other classic fords that aren't escorts? Well I never.
colr6 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Yes Leo the real fords.like I said before escort owners are blinkered aswell as something else
Leo Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Yes Leo the real fords.like I said before escort owners are blinkered aswell as something else Khanlad told me you were having one. Into the fold as it were.
colr6 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Rescued at last minute, bought a real car after looking at a few over priced piles of crap with people hanging on to the what you would call a cult following trying to cash in! But kept to it by being different as no doubt khanlad will have told you
Leo Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Rescued at last minute, bought a real car after looking at a few over priced piles of crap with people hanging on to the what you would call a cult following trying to cash in! But kept to it by being different as no doubt khanlad will have told you Pics please, and a detailed plan of mods.
colr6 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 If I can get someone who is computer literate will do a build thread, at least one thing about computers it's alright for me who can't write! The letters are all there. Cash will dictate the mods if I can't make them.
Leo Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 If I can get someone who is computer literate will do a build thread, at least one thing about computers it's alright for me who can't write! The letters are all there. Cash will dictate the mods if I can't make them. Yes,yes, but what is it?
colr6 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 It's a mk1should arrive next Sunday, YB should be here Wednesday,atlas Saturday. Oh it's a CORTINA not a foooking escort 2
Leo Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 It's a mk1should arrive next Sunday, YB should be here Wednesday,atlas Saturday. Oh it's a CORTINA not a foooking escort Ooh, I do like a cortina .Probably the second best classic ford, after an escort obviously. 1
colr6 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 I have enough trouble with paul and pete without you starting, but will take it,I'll Stand for the minorities 1
khanlad Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Sitter sorted, best get my arse in gear booking hotel , today i have mostly been laughing and acting like a child! Its great having an escort 1
colr6 Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 Just think of the fun you could have in an Anglia,ear plugs provided free of charge!
theloudboy Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 WHAT???? Don't worry Paul once he has had a 105e he must be old he will get an MGB soon lol, next year come out with us and burn some rubber hopefully everyone's cars will be in the road
colr6 Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 Loudboy, Already got the mgb it's under going restoration. Don't worry it's to be sold to raise some cash for an OSF
Admin Vista Posted October 4, 2015 Admin Report Posted October 4, 2015 Well I've decided how I want to camp at the Pod for now and ever more! Now, how to raise that exorbitant circa £1,000,000.00 asking price! Edit: Just read the listing and the asking price is a little lower at £139,000.00 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEDFORD-OB-BUS-1-OF-A-KIND-MOTORHOME-CONVERSION-MODERN-RUNNING-GEAR-AMAZING-/281394280017?hash=item418467f651
colr6 Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 Do you think they would take my £25 argos tent as a deposit?
PeteRS8084 Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 I would even glamp in that, what an amazing re fit! Colin remembers them when they were brand newfangled omnibuses! 1
colr6 Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 Eeee when I were a lad on the way t,Whitby. Running faster than they would go up hills! Still have the same thing now at my age with flat fronted RS2000s 1
colr6 Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 Vista has a connection with these buses just after the war they were produced with duple VISTA bodies go on get it bought!
2512pf Posted October 4, 2015 Report Posted October 4, 2015 well I suppose I could come in my camper but then what would the point of going to a ford show in a fiat be lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now