Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

apple pie! :evil: :evil: That car park is tooooo fooking small for that nonsense, not big and not fooking clever. I'm glad he spanked it, i hope it costs a fortune to put right. Git. :(

 

Chris

Posted

I thought they'd be a vid somewhere. Yep, the car park was way too small for doing that. There's a time and a place for everything. That was neither.

 

Mk14Dr did something similar on the way over to the meet in his 44bhp Mk1. :wink:

Posted

mmmmmmmmmmmm, don't mean to piss on anyone's rant here, but I'm 100% positive that we all have driven like cocks in our cars and the playing is what its all about for I would imagine the larger proportion of folks on the site.

 

 

Just a thought before everyone piles on the rs owner :?:roll:

Posted
mmmmmmmmmmmm, don't mean to piss on anyone's rant here, but I'm 100% positive that we all have driven like cocks in our cars and the playing is what its all about for I would imagine the larger proportion of folks on the site.

 

 

Just a thought before everyone piles on the rs owner :?:roll:

 

i bet most people on here have had a play m8, but as a few people have said theres a time and a place :wink:

Posted
mmmmmmmmmmmm, don't mean to piss on anyone's rant here, but I'm 100% positive that we all have driven like cocks in our cars and the playing is what its all about for I would imagine the larger proportion of folks on the site.

 

 

Just a thought before everyone piles on the rs owner :?:roll:

 

No offense mate, but you didn't see the car park.It wasn't big and open. In fact it's in the woods and full of trees and a very short line of sight. :shock:

 

In the past i have not only driven like a cock, i have written a car off from it too so by definition I'm no better. But even then, when being a wheeled tit, i still had the common sense and decency to refrain from doing it where there was a very real risk of hitting a pedestrian. For fooks sake, the guy hit a static barrier....what chance would he have if a kid ran out????

 

And, yes, there is always a risk of hitting a person, but there was an almost definite chance of him taking out a person. Not big and not clever.

 

Chris.

Posted
mmmmmmmmmmmm, don't mean to piss on anyone's rant here, but I'm 100% positive that we all have driven like cocks in our cars and the playing is what its all about for I would imagine the larger proportion of folks on the site.

 

 

Just a thought before everyone piles on the rs owner :?:roll:

 

I'm sure we all have, but if you saw how crowded the car park was, with cars and people (I was there with my four year old daughter), and how narrow it was where he did that. I wouldn't have been impressed if he'd done that near me, Amelia or my car. Luckily I'd just left.

Posted
you shudda just got every1 2 jump on the car someone turn it off, grab the keys and lob them as far as you can into the woods, problem solved :wink:

 

Fook that, its right by the Mersey....throw em in there! :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...