Fozzy48 Posted February 15, 2018 Report Posted February 15, 2018 I've finally managed to get out and test drive my RS2000 since putting a capri axle on and disc conversion. I have to say apart from carbs needing setting up it drove brilliantly. Obviously I only took it steadily, but it feels solid. The brake pedal is going lower than I would like as discussed before, but it's braking well and handbrake is good too. So while out of the cramped garage I thought I'd take a few pics in the daylight. I swear it's headlights squinted when it saw sunlight, as it's been that long. Lol. Fozzy 4
Monza Posted February 15, 2018 Report Posted February 15, 2018 Niiice...like the plate too[emoji106][emoji106]Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 1
khanlad Posted February 15, 2018 Report Posted February 15, 2018 Good day all round then, the orange thing in the sky showed its face and a drive in the scort! 1
Fozzy48 Posted February 15, 2018 Author Report Posted February 15, 2018 Cheers for the comments guys. Got it booked in for test on Monday afternoon so keepin me fingers crossed. Then a phonecall to John noble engines for a rolling road tune. Fozzy
colr6 Posted February 15, 2018 Report Posted February 15, 2018 24 minutes ago, khanlad said: It will fly through It's the stopping he's worried about. ...lol 1
John escort mk1V6 Posted February 16, 2018 Report Posted February 16, 2018 Looking bad ass is one thing , but does it got the power to go sideways like a real escort mk1/2 should ...
Fozzy48 Posted February 16, 2018 Author Report Posted February 16, 2018 16 minutes ago, John escort mk1V6 said: Looking bad ass is one thing , but does it got the power to go sideways like a real escort mk1/2 should ... Yes it has, and it'll be even better at it once rolling roaded and set up properly. Fozzy 1
mk2dk Posted February 17, 2018 Report Posted February 17, 2018 Hi Fozzy48 Looks great, wheels now sits perfect in those rear arches. Very nice Escort mk2dk 1
Fozzy48 Posted February 17, 2018 Author Report Posted February 17, 2018 13 hours ago, mk2dk said: Hi Fozzy48 Looks great, wheels now sits perfect in those rear arches. Very nice Escort mk2dk Thankyou mate. It's exactly the look I was after. Although there's other plans in the making for the future. Fozzy
steved35 Posted February 18, 2018 Report Posted February 18, 2018 Need to finish mine thanks for some inspiration 1
Fozzy48 Posted February 18, 2018 Author Report Posted February 18, 2018 34 minutes ago, steved35 said: Need to finish mine thanks for some inspiration Go for it mate. I find myself struggling to get motivated to get ready and work on it, especially as it's at my outlaws 8 miles away. But once I'm there I get stuck in and do what I can. fozzy
steved35 Posted February 18, 2018 Report Posted February 18, 2018 Oh and new rack lol just waiting to buy the diff not cheap
Fozzy48 Posted February 18, 2018 Author Report Posted February 18, 2018 2 minutes ago, steved35 said: Got some more parts for it oooh, shiny new parts. Get em on mate, springs around the corner. fozzy
steved35 Posted February 18, 2018 Report Posted February 18, 2018 It's on uprights already in the middle of doing this as well 1
Fozzy48 Posted February 18, 2018 Author Report Posted February 18, 2018 5 hours ago, steved35 said: It's on uprights already in the middle of doing this as well That's stunning mate. Fozzy
steved35 Posted February 19, 2018 Report Posted February 19, 2018 Oh thanks hope to put the bodies on it soon got to have a few mods to them first 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now