Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
Posted
5 hours ago, Vista said:

A little bump for this thread as there's only 7 camping slots left now. 

After all the spots are gone your camping plans will be left up in the air!

EscortTent.thumb.jpg.1613ab03da61ceadc0d52b088a6701ab.jpg

  • Like 1
  • OSF Contributor
Posted
On 25/02/2019 at 21:01, Vista said:

A little bump for this thread as there's only 7 camping slots left now. 

Can you send me a copy of your list as my list shows 8 left 😄

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Admin
Posted

A little up date on numbers

Participants are as follows:

Classic Fords attending

  • Camping and Tour - 26 cars
  • Tour only - 18 cars

Meaning of our allocated 50, we have just 6 camping and tour slots left for a full house this year.

And the people?

  • 86 attendees booked (including tour only participants) of which there's 8 kids.

So who wants one of the last 6 slots?

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I’m a bit worried about Brexit effecting my trip down 🤔 just wondering if there’s enough time left on my passport coming from the north of Watford. Are you lot still using sterling down there or is it the euro??

  • Haha 1
  • Admin
Posted
1 hour ago, Monza said:

Probably be the best route ever with the Captain advising you.....emoji28.png

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 

I have moved on from the Captain and am now drinking with the Navy. Shit just got serious. 

IMG_20190406_2253549.jpg

  • Admin
Posted
59 minutes ago, colr6 said:

I’m a bit worried about Brexit effecting my trip down 🤔 just wondering if there’s enough time left on my passport coming from the north of Watford. Are you lot still using sterling down there or is it the euro??

You're coming to Devon,  anyone from north of Taunton is a Northern Monkey.....unless they can tan a few pints of Taunton Special VAT QuickTime, then we make them honorary Janners :mrgreen:

  • Admin
Posted
19 hours ago, Mexican Gerbil said:

Writing up the tour book 

787F4E86-C334-420A-A230-47FCAF1E2230.jpeg

Brilliant - well done!!    I think it is going to be a great weekend for all!

  • Like 1
  • OSF Contributor
Posted

Something to watch if you have 10 mins. 

I ran last years route the weekend after when the car was repaired. Glorious weather. I filmed half the route on the dash cam and is now on YouTube 

 

Posted
Something to watch if you have 10 mins. 
I ran last years route the weekend after when the car was repaired. Glorious weather. I filmed half the route on the dash cam and is now on YouTube 
 
That looked great Chris....gutted I couldn't get there last year. Hoping for better luck for you and me this year...looking foward to it bud...[emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1
  • Admin
Posted
6 hours ago, Mk2Jo said:

I do love it there - it's such a nice place :)  

So we'll be seeing you on this year's tour then Jo? :mrgreen:

  • Admin
Posted
12 hours ago, Vista said:

So we'll be seeing you on this year's tour then Jo? :mrgreen:

I would love to come down to it but we are up at Pod that weekend crowing for Kev at the Summer Nationals. He's entered this year in the Comp Eliminator class.

Posted
On 13/04/2019 at 09:39, Mk2Jo said:

I would love to come down to it but we are up at Pod that weekend crowing for Kev at the Summer Nationals. He's entered this year in the Comp Eliminator class.

It did rain a lot the last time you came to Devon! 🙄😊

  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Admin
Posted

A little update on where we are folks, looking like being a busy event this year.😎

  • 48 Tour cars booked in total (just two places left now)
  • 31 Camping pitches sold with 60 adults and 14 children camping
  • A further 26 day guests (in 18 cars) included in within the 48 tour cars

Who is going to take the last two slots?

  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...