32/36 dgv carburettor

Hi all 

Got a tidy fully working 32 36 dgv carb.

Had it on the cortina and it was lovely but was too aggressive for a 1500 precrossflow as made it either idle or flat out, no Inbetween, ( a right hoot to drive)

I got a proper gt carb on it now so this is sat doing nothing 

IMG-20210203-WA0065.jpg

IMG-20210203-WA0066.jpg

IMG-20210203-WA0067.jpg

IMG-20210203-WA0068.jpg

IMG-20210203-WA0069.jpg

IMG-20210203-WA0070.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, colr6 said:

I take it it’s free seeing as there’s no price 😂😂😂😂😂

if its the spanish one, which it looks to be and would explain the flat spot, then Free to toss in the bin is about right

• Haha 1

On 03/02/2021 at 21:04, colr6 said:

I take it it’s free seeing as there’s no price 😂😂😂😂😂

🙈🙈 I can't even find the button to edit it 🤣 I was asking 30 quid, after those comments tho maybe I'll polish it an stick it on the wall 🤣🤣

On 03/02/2021 at 21:07, Ray said:

if its the spanish one, which it looks to be and would explain the flat spot, then Free to toss in the bin is about right

Are they crap then? I asked Toby (throbnozzle) via old skool mag if there was a trick to make it less agressive an he said it just isn't made to work with a 1500 an even he couldn't get one to work on his after much Dyno work, so stick to a gt carb which is what I did🤷🏻‍♂️ 

16 minutes ago, chinkamon said:

Are they crap then? I asked Toby (throbnozzle) via old skool mag if there was a trick to make it less agressive an he said it just isn't made to work with a 1500 an even he couldn't get one to work on his after much Dyno work, so stick to a gt carb which is what I did🤷🏻‍♂️ 

yep, the new spanish ones are total and utter junk, ive fitted 3 brand new ones, all had the same problem, overhauled original italians ones, and theyre fine, if you do a search about them youll see not many people have found them any good

• 2 months later...