Hi just registered - posted an intro in the newbies section, as promised some pics of my 2dr 'tina, and you can just see my mate Rich's 1300e!

Picture050.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Apologies for the Neon light - previous owner fitted it & i've not yet removed it - it's wired straight in so comes on with headlamps!!

:D

Dunno - they probably are - its just a strip with 5 LED's on it but it's pointed upwards so reflects off the chrome grill slats - it doesn't look like that in the flesh, just cos of long exposure on the camera, it's comin off soon though. the wing mirror is gonna be black & i'm gonna lose the passenger one, gotta source some springs 'n' dampers from somewhere, also want some kind of strut brace to stiffen it. Looking for some slotmags for it as well, i really like the wheels on it but they're just not wide enough! It's very different to my capri, and although it looks tatty it's actually very sound for a 33 yr old car - £400 with 10 mnths MOT!

• 2 months later...

New pics, got some 7x13 slotmags for it n polished em up. 235/50's on back 175/50's on front. gona drop it an inch on front soon, also got leather interior (£12.50 on ebay!!) not fitted yet!

7966c587.jpg

4ebe98f9.jpg

:D

nice wheels it looks right with those on ther im helpin my dad restore his 73 2 door gt its the only one left on the island as far as we know i wudnt bother with the srut brace you wanna do the anti roll bar poly bush it or sumthing get some stiffer springs as well because standard mk3 suspenion is crap

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...