Jump to content

emu

Members
  • Posts

    2,599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by emu

  1. Maybe he doesnt know that you e-mailed him?? She could quite easily have read the message, replied then deleted it from his account and e-mail. Do you know where he lives or works now? Cant you just pop round and see him when she isnt about?? If he really doesnt want to know you anymore then he'll tell you to piss off. your no worse off than you are at the moment (unless she is making tea at the time ), but at least you hear it direct from him rather than from girlfriend.
  2. Since when has it been offensive to mock ginger people???
  3. emu

    cheryl Cole again

    well if you lot don't want her then ill make do!!!
  4. Glad to hear everything is coming together for you all Gordy Good luck with the new start
  5. i was waitng for that one lmfao didn't see that before Thats because they were camoflaged Oh, and I say leave the spoiler blue
  6. id try cleaning the idle control valve first
  7. Good to see youve managed to find her and get her back Looks like its been looked after too
  8. emu

    twang!!!!!!!!

    we have found a good peice of chain to strap ours down now as well. Its suprising how fast they move too, the noise, pain, the glass flying all came at the same time Be careful people, especially if your using 2 or 3 of the 'DIY' compressors
  9. emu

    twang!!!!!!!!

    So, yesterday I had a suspension spring slip from the spring compressor and smack me in the face before taking out the ceiling light and disappearing across the workshop. Its not something I recommend trying Got away pretty lightly I reckon, especially considering I wear glassses and had them on at the time! Sympathy appreciated, but piss taking expected
  10. I think i'd agree with OHCs suggestion and check the clutch plate alignment Sounds like the input shaft is engaging with the clutch plate , but isnt lined up quite right to fit into the crank.
  11. I find all this local history malarkey really interesting. There arent many photo's of Gosport on that site, but here are a few from some books I have here. I think they show just how much some places have changed Both the modern shot and the old one in each pair are taken from the same angle and location the clock tower to the left is a good refernce point here.... this is the bottom of our high street, the window to the top left is the same one in both photos and this one looks at the same area, from the opposite direction Its certainly changed a little bit in the last 50 -60 years!
  12. emu

    Highway code ...

    I would think that as you didnt give yourself adequate stopping distance then it is your fault im afraid. Unless she rolled back into you of course Least your ok though, thats the main thing
  13. Probably not, and its not a zetec. It is however a 16 valve version of the seirra DOHC so the sump from one of those would probably fit and is rear bowl'd
  14. emu

    2nd car

    if its just a run around, and your insurance is crap because your 18, then perhaps XR2's and Glanza's arent the best cars to be looking at
  15. Ive just spent AGES trying to install my slightly pikey copy of autodata so I could see that, then I pop back and there it is I think all I would do is start by running through and double checking all my timing marks and see if I could find something to use as a lock pin on the pump. If one of your cams was out then that could cause it to run uneven too.
  16. Hold on, ive read that properly now. I thought your engine stopped over 1500, not the vibration
  17. Unless the pump is miles out, wouldnt it just be shit to start or really smoky?? We did had a Mazda 6 diesel () recently that wouldnt rev above 1500, but that was because I had two of the EGR control/vacuum hose thingys round the wrong way Not much help really, but I do know that tippex is the best timing tool going
  18. Might be something to do with having to warm up the ones in the Cortina
  19. It seems unlikely to me that there arent aliens living somewhere out in space. I just cant imagine there is that much 'space' and we are the only ones who have managed to evolve beyond being slime. Now for the sake of discussion lets say they are on the Moon or Mars. Surely, the spacecraft and probes that we have sent out to explore are UFO's to them?? So if they can have UFO's, then why cant we?
  20. I dont really see why it matters if its on tarmac or grass I can look at loads of grass (or tarmac) anywhere Im not sure whether the show should be over two days or not really. I spent all of last years show stood inthe queue for the strip, so if it had been a two day show then I could have seen the displays on the other day. Similarly, this year I didnt run up the strip because I didnt want a repeat of last years experience. I do feel a bit like I was missing out on the full 'experience' both years though. I know the show is succesful but wonder though whether it is big enough to fill 2 days if you dont want to run up the strip one day?? As has been said before, its almost a two dayer already with the RWYB on the saturday and the saturday night piss ups.
  21. emu

    Emu ......

    Cheers everyone Trev....If you had asked me on sunday then I would probably have taken my trainer off and tried to bludgeon you to death with it!!! However, now its pretty much stopped hurting im sure I will
  22. The amount of stuff that is out there amazes me sometimes. You can literally be stood on a lot of things like this, yet not even know its there. Good work Sam
  23. emu

    Emu ......

    Thank you everyone I did it just for 'fun' I only signed up in one of those cocky ' I can do that' moments with the lads at work The last couple of miles is a killer..... along the seafront, into the wind!!!
  24. emu

    Emu ......

    I made it But my legs hurt now, and worryingly, my backside Took me 1hr 56, which I know isnt record breaking, but i'm pleased with it No Sam, no moon bootz.....one of them has a puncture So I went old skool instead with the Hi-tec Silver shadows
  25. emu

    Human Pacman!!!

    So did the golfer I think!!
×
×
  • Create New...