Member in bike accident

matt lewis

cant believe it!! read and commented on this when it first appeared!!!

sitting here in a daze with a very cold shivver running down my spine!!!

all i can say is my thoughts are with you and all concearned and please remember that you are not alone!!!!!

RIP MATT, love everone on old skool ford!!!

this is the first time i have read this thread due to some time away from the computer and i have spent 20mins flicking through the posts to find out after what was looking like a happy ending turned to dust , theres nothing that i could possibly say or do that could describe the feeling that i felt when i read that post about matt passing away ..............

let my thoughts be with you and your family

chris.

all you guys ur all great even tho none of u knew him he said this web site was like a big family and i beleve him now everything was getting better and he was looking forward to getting back on his bike me and my wife are going to be finishing off his capri to how he wanted it in his memory and have air brushed 1989-2007 on the boot erm yer its been a blow to the whole family but in a way i know he is around going u bunch of soppy c***s cant beleve the doctors missed it tho

as he always said dream as if you will live for ever

live as if you will die tomorrow

starting to get what he means now he did everything he wanted to except for live

thanks you guys would mean alot to him and it means alot to us and the family

all you guys ur all great even tho none of u knew him he said this web site was like a big family and i beleve him now everything was getting better and he was looking forward to getting back on his bike me and my wife are going to be finishing off his capri to how he wanted it in his memory and have air brushed 1989-2007 on the boot erm yer its been a blow to the whole family but in a way i know he is around going u bunch of soppy c***s cant beleve the doctors missed it tho

as he always said dream as if you will live for ever

live as if you will die tomorrow

starting to get what he means now he did everything he wanted to except for live

thanks you guys would mean alot to him and it means alot to us and the family

Thats a nice thought doing the capper, im sure he will be looking down and be happy your doing it for him :)