Twinkle Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 what about calling it scooch cos they were a pile of dog poo daphne is always a nice butch name to shout across a park
Dom Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 I like Martin or Andrew. I have a staffie, his name is Bodie. I always wanted to get another one and call it Doyle.
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 I like Martin or Andrew. I have a staffie, his name is Bodie. I always wanted to get another one and call it Doyle. Like your style mate! You could have three... call the third... Cowley
GT_Jim Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 we had a couple of cockers 1 was called jasper and the other was gypsy
Trevmk3 Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 Call it SYNDROME!!! so wrong on so many levels
Twinkle Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 call it big issue then go down the hi street............
Jeff HPE Motorsport Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 What about Henry.. As in "Henry Ford" Jeff Harris...
mk3cokebottle Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 benson ? gordon ? bilstein ? avon? weller? bailey? urm
Kieran Posted May 25, 2007 Report Posted May 25, 2007 call it pinto that way if you don't say anything your wife and kids won't know what it means call it xe
DeuceCoupe Posted May 25, 2007 Report Posted May 25, 2007 nitrous, nos, shelby, mustang, hemi, our dog was spindle
Burns Posted May 25, 2007 Report Posted May 25, 2007 call it big issue then go down the hi street............ haha, that'd be proper quality
Jimsiss Posted May 25, 2007 Report Posted May 25, 2007 or you could call it doggle, "and here we have doggle and his owner daggle"
badchild Posted May 26, 2007 Report Posted May 26, 2007 what about louis? or lewis, don't know which way to spell it I've a staff called diesel, a labradour called holly and a springer spaniel called... Padraig! gaelic name for patrick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now