ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 27, 2007 Report Posted May 27, 2007 Your lack of reply yesterday must have meant you were out enjoying yourself. I hope your head doesn't hurt too much this morning!! Mike
johnny_h Posted May 27, 2007 Report Posted May 27, 2007 Cheers ppl! I didn't expect to have a birthday thread so I'm well chuffed. Especially at 9am! I didn't go out last night because I was too oily but I'm going out for steak and stella today and Wessie I know you were surprsised when you saw my age but everyone is. I always say "you are only as old as the doris you feel" The doris I feel is 24
RUSTYPUP Posted May 27, 2007 Report Posted May 27, 2007 Happy birthday nob. Get that car back together!!!
Chris! Posted May 27, 2007 Report Posted May 27, 2007 Cheers ppl! I didn't expect to have a birthday thread so I'm well chuffed. Especially at 9am! I didn't go out last night because I was too oily but I'm going out for steak and stella today and Wessie I know you were surprsised when you saw my age but everyone is. I always say "you are only as old as the doris you feel" The doris I feel is 24
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 27, 2007 Admin Report Posted May 27, 2007 Happy Birthday mate .... hope you have a super duper day
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now