antz Posted June 13, 2007 Report Posted June 13, 2007 happy birthday!!!! did you get any sandels or socks?
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 13, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 13, 2007 Happy Birthday mate .... how did I miss that Hope you have a fab evening
over_head_cam Posted June 13, 2007 Report Posted June 13, 2007 Well I never... Hope you had a good day mate
johnny_h Posted June 13, 2007 Report Posted June 13, 2007 Damn, if I had known it was your birthday I would have got you some new dunlop tread for your sandals! Happy birthday!
Admin Vista Posted June 13, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 13, 2007 Thanks Guys, just come back from a Curry House, so am full of chicken something or other washed down with stacks of Cobra, I feel more like 37 stone than 37 years old!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now