Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 3, 2008 Report Posted June 3, 2008 That looks nice Sarah. It's an early one too. I would have thought that was quite rare as it has the early dashboard and wing badges
Mr Sam Posted June 3, 2008 Report Posted June 3, 2008 nice one i remember saying you were thinking of one
Nettles Posted June 3, 2008 Report Posted June 3, 2008 Nice one Scarah Looks like Clares got some OSF competition
sab6024 Posted June 3, 2008 Report Posted June 3, 2008 Nice!!! Well done Sarah, looking good I'm sooo jealous now
spitbarnatt Posted June 4, 2008 Report Posted June 4, 2008 Well done, looks like a bargain. Another car for the Medway Meet
Chud Posted June 4, 2008 Report Posted June 4, 2008 V NICE Sarah! Hope all goes well on your road trip to get her
Rick Posted June 4, 2008 Report Posted June 4, 2008 does this mean your selling the fiesta? my misus has been bitten by the osf bug after sunday looking for a cheapish car
Noodles Posted June 4, 2008 Report Posted June 4, 2008 does this mean your selling the fiesta? my misus has been bitten by the osf bug after sunday looking for a cheapish car Dont think she will mate this is gonna be a every day car while the fezza gets the zetec, She dont like to sell any, shes had a mini iv been trying to get her to sell for years
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 4, 2008 Author Report Posted June 4, 2008 Jelly's staying She's gonna be my biatch The 100e will be my daily drive The only car that will be going out of my collection is the renault 5. I need to give her a wash and then I'll put an ad up again. I need to get rid asap so I can fund my osf habbit Thanx for all the comments, its gonna be a long drive at the weekend
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 4, 2008 Author Report Posted June 4, 2008 Oh and Jim I believe you named him Orville
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted June 4, 2008 Report Posted June 4, 2008 nice one itlooks in good nick too
Retro-gone. Posted June 4, 2008 Report Posted June 4, 2008 500 quid ?? what a bargain all ya need now is a roofchop, black n red flame job, jack arse end 3foot in air and some huge slots with ridiculously wide grabbers on seriously tho let me know if ya need any bits cos my mate 'breeds' anglias and pops here in brid. Tony dont suppose he owns or recently owned a modified light blue anglia 105e does/did he? saw one drifting down scarborough seafront a while back and always wondered if it was local im not sure what he has in his garage nowadays, i saw him yesterday in an original bond bug
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 6, 2008 Author Report Posted June 6, 2008 Tomorrow is collection day...gonna be leaving my house at about 5/5.30am! It takes around 4 hours to get there. I'm really nervous Fingers crossed it'll be a lovely lil motor and I can join in with the rwd action
Chud Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 I'm sure your worrying about nowt Sarah,go get it girl !!
MaximusPrime Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 you know !! nice one. the 3 bar grille ones are the nads... u driving it home?? its got mot then? get some sideways on the way home well cheap too noice
Noodles Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 No mot, so im gonna spend sunday getting it ready for one bleed brakes etc if their that bad, trailor it back
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 6, 2008 Author Report Posted June 6, 2008 As Dean says we're trailering it back. I'm hoping to get it ready for mot on payday -25th (as I am now skint and owe Dean money!!)
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 6, 2008 Author Report Posted June 6, 2008 Good on ya Noodles! He's not doing it through choice! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now