oxb1l Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 Due a new phone ,had the 3g iphone and the camera was no good any suggestions ?? Bill
banarama Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 nokia 33 10 its old but works good had it for long time now
Badgerman85 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 do yourself a favour and get the Nexus S, the next generation google branded android phone, its basically a pimped out version of the galaxy s, about twice as powerful as the iphone, 5mp camera with flash, 16gb of flash memory, android 2.3 o/s which is super fast, and the screens almost impossible to scratch! big winner!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 I had an iphone 3g which I loved. However, I was pursuaded to get an HTC Desire. It runs Android. Some of the apps aren't as polished as the iphone, but that's because it's more open. I have grown to love it. But 'Cut The Rope' isn't available on it yet.
Badgerman85 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 I had an iphone 3g which I loved. However, I was pursuaded to get an HTC Desire. It runs Android. Some of the apps aren't as polished as the iphone, but that's because it's more open. I have grown to love it. But 'Cut The Rope' isn't available on it yet. ive got a desire too, its pretty good especially if you stick a different version of android on it, the standard version with sense is evil and kills batterys, even the new desire hd and desire z dont seem to be that great, all about the nexus s, purely coz of its spec and the fact it just runs a standard version of android, no htc sense which is nice!
Bazzswann Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 Iphone 4 all the way, tried a samsung android phone, was ok but was manufactured to be like an Iphone but not as good. So i got an Iphone4 3 weeks ago So if your not put off by the price then Iphone all the way
Badgerman85 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 just remember iphones fail at multitasking! and cant support flash on their web browsers!
dacar Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 I've had a HTC Wildfire for months now and it works good and has a 5mp camera which is good for OSF.......... Android works well and the touch screen works as good as my ipod touch.
mk2harrier Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 i have had the HTC HD2 for ages now, awesome phone 8mp camera is better than the sony digi camera i have. £30 a month with vodaphone on a business tarrif, unlimited everything but texts as i hate them. plus £3 a month for busines insurance that covers you for every eventuality. cant fault it.
over_head_cam Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 I'm running an X6 16g at the mo and I have to say it does everything I want just right. I'm looking forward to my upgrade to get the N8 which had HD video. I am biased though because I've always been a Nokia fan
BaileyMex Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Samsung Galaxy is supposed to be good My Mrs has just got one and I must say it's a pukka bit of kit, Does everything the Iphone does, but without the pricetag!!
Badgerman85 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Samsung Galaxy is supposed to be good My Mrs has just got one and I must say it's a pukka bit of kit, Does everything the Iphone does, but without the pricetag!! my mates got one and it seems immense, just makes more sense to get the "nexus S" as its basically a bigger, better, faster, more badass version of the galaxy!
Savvi Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I got my missus a Samsung Galaxy Europa (smaller version of the Galaxy S ) yesterday at £10.22 per month for 100 mins call 100 text 500 meg of internet from Carphone warehouse looks and works great.
D-FENS Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I got my missus a Samsung Galaxy Europa (smaller version of the Galaxy S ) yesterday at £10.22 per month for 100 mins call 100 text 500 meg of internet from Carphone warehouse looks and works great. That sounds like a great deal,is that a buisness contract .
Savvi Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Nope, couldn't get that on a business deal, it was more expensive It's on their own tarrif which uses Voda network. It's this one: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobile ... PA/MONTHLY
PlopPlop Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I bought a cheap phone outright so I've got more money to spend on my OSF
Fiesta Steve Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I bought a cheap phone outright so I've got more money to spend on my OSF
Big_man Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Carphone Wharehouse 1p for a PAYG phone or Sony Ericsson X10 mini pro is a pretty good smart phone, just got one myself
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now