Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Story on Retards Club is that the escort was taken without consent by the owners son. No idea if that's actually true though. Gutting for the owner whatever, but could have been worse.

Posted

Very lucky not to be hurt more, bet his dad was not to pleased!!! Loved to be a fly on the wall when he got home if he dare go home

Posted

I bet the words..............grounded, forever...................and all your wages for the next 5 years. And a few others I cannot type as I am such a delicate little flower! I do hope the son was on the insurance!

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...