Wheel Caps back in town

Vista Estate

Hey gang the RS wheel caps are on fleebay again if you have deep pockets item number 325853390687.

The last lot fetched nearly a bag of sand (you London boys have loads of money), that's a 1000 pounds and many years work to us poor northerners.

So if you want to buy your other half a Christmas present and end up wearing the turkey then fill your boots 🤣

They are period though and been in that loft for umpty million years so they are worth at least £40 plus Ford Tax of 10000%

4 hours ago, Vista Estate said:

Well they sold £270 of your finest pounds plus postage.

They will make someone very happy 😊.

A great Christmas gift for your other half. Then spend the new year in the dog house. 🤣

Oh did you guys buy me them for Christmas, that really kind of you. This site is the best! 🤩

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Oh did you guys buy me them for Christmas, that really kind of you. This site is the best! 🤩

James,

I'm currently spraying four rattle can tops in satin black just for you. The RS centre stickers are on their way from China and as soon as I can marry them up they're yours. No, there is no need to thank me.

John.

• Haha 2

I have a set of four that have been turned from solid Aircraft grade aluminium, they have been black anodized, and then the RS in the center has been laser etched, they look 99.9999% the same as the originals, but I cannot find the guy that made them, they are AMAZING, the quality is superb, I am pretty sure they were turned on a CNC lathe, I will have to try and put some pictures up, they are that good.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, accord83 said:

James,

I'm currently spraying four rattle can tops in satin black just for you. The RS centre stickers are on their way from China and as soon as I can marry them up they're yours. No, there is no need to thank me.

John.

It touches my heart when people personalize their gifts and not just buy any old thing.

They will match perfectly with my home made tail lights and rear spoiler!

RearLightsUgly.jpg.15e11a741648544d351fc5a334bfb208.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

It touches my heart when people personalize their gifts and not just buy any old thing.

They will match perfectly with my home made tail lights and rear spoiler!

RearLightsUgly.jpg.15e11a741648544d351fc5a334bfb208.jpg

Quality work there James, now step away from the car and don't drive until you've been to the optician........😵‍💫😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, accord83 said:

Quality work there James, now step away from the car and don't drive until you've been to the optician........😵‍💫😂

Funny you should say that the Roads and Traffic Authority said the exact same thing when I went for my eye test license renewal? Hmmmm 🤔

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, accord83 said:

James, I've seen worse doing the walk of shame first thing on a Sunday morning!😂😂

Yes all jokes aside I always wondered how you reconciled the terrible things you would have seen in your previous job. Im not sure I could maintain my sense of humour like you do or even sleep nights for that matter.