RFChris Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 ...i figure its about time. What would be the first thing you'd buy......not just car related. I'd have me a nice big house, bought and paid for. Oh what i'd give to be able to do that. Chris
mk14dr Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 and you'll have the quickest beige 'tina wagon in the 'hood . I'd pay my morgage off, buy next-door's garage, give 'the doris' a limitless creditcard, quit work with a txt msg to my boss and then start taking the car apart tomorrow night
tazrocks88 Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 i would have a car on the road a house with multi story car park and keep the little thats left in the bank oh and get lol
Wessie Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 i would buy a large amount of land, with no neighbours for miles, i would build a mahoosive garage - fully kitted out (spray booth, ramps, rolling road etc) i would had a nice house (above the workshop) the biggest anti pikey/chav/scum rocket launchers placed around my land, outside i would have a nice oval race track, off raod courses and a mahoosive race track, not forgetting my own little pub ok i'll wake up now
BIGKEV Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 I'd Buy a turnip I mean a really nice Turnip !!
capriclive Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 ... I'd have me a nice big house, bought and paid for. Oh what i'd give to be able to do that. Chris with a HUGE garage of course!
Admin Vista Posted March 24, 2007 Admin Report Posted March 24, 2007 What would I buy?? :think: Kylie Minogues Hot pants from her Spinning around video, especially if she's still in them Oh and bigger house, boat cars and all the usual stuff. I also think I'd pay someone to invent a new anti - Chav device, one that made some sort of repellant smell or noise that only they could detect. Hey anyone else noticed the flaw with the smilies? The long tongue and the both give you
3.0s Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 and you'll have the quickest beige 'tina wagon in the 'hood . I'd pay my morgage off, buy next-door's garage, give 'the doris' a limitless creditcard, quit work with a txt msg to my boss and then start taking the car apart tomorrow night cmpod is your car bortaf biege?
RFChris Posted March 24, 2007 Author Report Posted March 24, 2007 and you'll have the quickest beige 'tina wagon in the 'hood . I'd pay my morgage off, buy next-door's garage, give 'the doris' a limitless creditcard, quit work with a txt msg to my boss and then start taking the car apart tomorrow night cmpod is your car bortaf biege?
Essex Boy Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 I'd emigrate somewhere decent not too far Isle of man would be perfect as i'm a biker aswell as an old skool ford nut
DeuceCoupe Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 I would buy a big house with no neighbours and have horses aswell and have to have a gardener who would be fit and have to work with his top off better not carry on as in wrong room
Wessie Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 have to have a gardener who would be fit and have to work with his top off better not carry on as in wrong room trust you mand
DeuceCoupe Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 have to have a gardener who would be fit and have to work with his top off better not carry on as in wrong room trust you mand wot
Arched Escy Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 Apart from the obvious car related things,I'd buy about 10 new drum kits.One would have to be a Lars Ulrich Signature Kit(hes a prick but he has style ),a new computer,and then a shitload of car and bike stuff(eg RetroMotorsport and Orange County Choppers)
Wessie Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 then a shitload of car and bike stuff(eg RetroMotorsport and Orange County Choppers) hmm thats a point, i could buy gary to run my garage i can dream . . . .
Arched Escy Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 A huuuge field to rag an osf around You need to get an OSF first.
Wessie Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 neil if i win the lottery i'll buy a nice disc cutter for the mk3 how many bits would it go into . . .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now