I find old photographs really interesting. Especially seeing just how much places have changed and evolved.
I have a couple of books here. One is about Portsmouth and the other is of Gosport. The author has taken a collection of old photographs and re-taken the scene from the same angle and elevation.
Perhaps sounds a bit nerdy, but when the towns have both changed appearence and geography so much its really quite odd to see how they used to look.
ain't that a ciggy
Yes, and way back then they were sponsoring the Lotus F1 cars which were black and gold
Car looks great too. Dont worry about what year the spoiler was introduced, or that youve swapped the pinto out. Its your car, so it has to be how you want it
Generra went bankrupt according to the LA times.
I wonder whether You could get a t-shirt printer to do the Global hypercolor text on a plain colour changing shirt?
Its a place called Wyke down in Andover, so just down the M3.
I went a couple of years ago, is a good show
the address is
Wyke Down Ltd, Picket Piece, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6LX
well, ive just watched the old episode that was on after and I think the old one was definately better, even though I remember the storyline (and more worryingly, most of the jokes ) Still not as good as I remember it being though, so Im going to goin with Colins 'young and drunk' theory
Perhaps the second one will be better
Sounds like it to me too. I had the ignition amp pack up on my escort last year and was still getting some feeds, but not others. sometimes I got a spark too, yet other times I didnt.
Might be worth seeing if you can find any test data for the module and give it a check, or substitute it for a known good one if you know anyone who can lend you one
It took us ages to get out again at about 2.30- 3 ish.
Was a good day again though, shame about the rain, but at least it wasnt cold as well
Good selection of photos Cokebottle. They give a great idea of just what a variety of vehicles were on show
You could have put my bonnet down properly though
BIGDAZ - It was your first visit wasnt it? What did you think, glad you made the trip?
Its a 'Tempo Matador'. They were made in the late 40s/ early 50s. Originally powered by a VW engine, Dont know if that one still is. It had a good crowd of people looking at it pretty much constantly too
Its well worth the trip. Always LOADS of cars and a lot of different variety. Hot-rods, classics, american, bikes. Somewhere in the region of 2000 motors apparently
There are a few of us meeting up in the tescos car park beforehand. That way we can all drive in and park together.
http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/vi ... hp?t=94858
The Tesco is only about half a mile away Sebring. We all meet there so that we arrive and park up together
1 . BigKev
2. Bomber
3 . Budgie
4 . Dannymk1
5 . SebringRS
6 . Sumo
7 . Jamesmk1
8. Emu
9. Emu's dad
2 aftershocks, one red, one blue, a double vodka or a double archers depending on the stage of the night in a Half pint glass and topped up with smirnoff ice.
Havent drunk that in a long time though.
Thats an anti-static strip Popular in the 80's to stop you electrofrying yourself when you get out the car.
The car is looking good I think there is going to be a sharp increase in old cars out terrorising the lanes on wednesday
Nissan did it years ago, to a fairly unlikely subject. Had quite an effect on its performance though........
http://autospeed.com/A_110662/cms/article.html
Lancia did it to the Delta S4 too
The way i understand......The supercharger provides the boost at the lower revs then a big turbo, which would normally be dead laggy, takes over at the top end.