Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

saturday gonna go sort this water pump and get some matching wheels from the breakers :lol:

 

then gonna spend some quality time with the other half to get some brownie points so i can go to shakey for round 2 :D

  • Admin
Posted

Ian and I are going to Welsh Wales this week-end to visit Alwyn at Alimax and stopping overnight in a little cottage near the Brecon Beacons :thumbsup: Nice chill out week-end :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Guest HPEjadey1
Posted

hmmm...well tonight i think i am going to stay in!

tomorrow ive got a 21st bday party and sunday i might just chill with a hangover!!! :lol::lol::wink:

Posted

Goooooood Mooorrrrrrrrnnning!!!!!!!

 

Hhhhm, I was supposed to have been testing my new engine today, but due to me having an early gearbox... I can't fit it. It has to be done by next Saturday if I stand any sort of chance getting to Northampton :(:(:(

 

So, this weekend, I will probably be.... Crying, yeah, some of that I think!!! :(:(:(

Posted

off to croydon tonight to collect an interior from walshie :thumbsup: then might pop round to posse an annoy him :lol:

working tomorrow and on nights on sunday so during the day get the slam panel wleded on and then fit the interior :thumbsup:

Posted

Hopefully nipping down to Hastings to collect a stub axle...

 

Essex Boy has blown his head gasket so he'll be sorting that out!!

Posted

working all weekend. Got mixture to set up on the cappa at some point, also got chase the guy who's refurbin my wheels - he's had them a week now. In the evenings I'll think I'll get drunk. :beer:

 

Oh yeah, I'll send posse another pm and try to get on the over 18's bit. :twisted:

Posted
off to croydon tonight to collect an interior from walshie :thumbsup: then might pop round to posse an annoy him :lol:

working tomorrow and on nights on sunday so during the day get the slam panel wleded on and then fit the interior :thumbsup:

 

lee stellas :ykt:

Posted

been to thorpe park today 8) stelth ride is awsome heights of 205ft on the ride that accelerates from 0-80mph in less than 2.0 seconds :twisted:

 

saterday knocking down my m8 garage ready for the new workshop :wink:

saterday night on the piss 8)

sunday may go to the A29 meet

:ykt:

Posted

work till twelve on saturday and get dads ranger mot'd, then take the transporter and go to fetch a scrap transit with a 5 speed box it for dads mk2 3.0 trannie (scrap trannie also has a 2.0 tweeked pinto in it :ykt: now what shall i put that in :? ) i'm getting the 300e van out to remove stickers and give it a polish and i've also got to clean the transporter and caravan :( getting ready for the show season :roll:

 

 

 

 

 

:oops::oops: sorry i'm a closset buffer boy :oops::oops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...