Admin Vista Posted June 10, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 10, 2007 In a blatant attempt to divert the ribbing I'm due for wearing socks with sandals (I suspect it to be winging it's way on to the board from Jo or / and Pip) I offer this for a chuckle I have often wondered what the word sleeper meant when used to refer to car, now I know Can you tell who it is yet? P.S. I have to wear socks with those sandals or I get blisters from them
Burns Posted June 10, 2007 Report Posted June 10, 2007 haha, didn't realise anybody had pictures of that looks sweet when he's asleep don't he
Tom Posted June 10, 2007 Report Posted June 10, 2007 chris, he wears socks and sandals, nothing's worse than that mate
antz Posted June 10, 2007 Report Posted June 10, 2007 ha ha ha ha! you had the mahoosive tent as well!
Wessie Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 who's gonna post the picture up of callum asleep in tonys car
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 11, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 11, 2007 FPMSL @ Vista ....... mate ... we wouldn't have you any other way I have already commented on it in one of my posts somewhere on here this morning I cannot wait for Pip's pics ... you in the sandals/socks, Jayson with his "bargain" half tent there should be some good ones there and some slightly dodgy ones too
Admin Vista Posted June 11, 2007 Author Admin Report Posted June 11, 2007 FPMSL @ Vista ....... mate ... we wouldn't have you any other way I have already commented on it in one of my posts somewhere on here this morning I cannot wait for Pip's pics ... you in the sandals/socks, Jayson with his "bargain" half tent there should be some good ones there and some slightly dodgy ones too There's already a very dodgy semi naked sumo thread floating around
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 11, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 11, 2007 I have seen it and it is also what greeted me on Sun morning in reality when i climbed out of my tent
Mr Sam Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 who's gonna post the picture up of callum asleep in tonys car deuce took that where is she
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 I hate you. Isn't this called Karma, Chris?
Pipster007 Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 In a blatant attempt to divert the ribbing I'm due for wearing socks with sandals (I suspect it to be winging it's way on to the board from Jo or / and Pip) I offer this for a chuckleP.S. I have to wear socks with those sandals or I get blisters from them It has been posted . TBH I forgot What I took pics of once the John Smiths took hold
Twinkle Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 are you sure that chris he is the right way round
BIGKEV Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 Scott - good effort trying to blemish Cmpod " I slept in my car when I have the biggest and most comfiest tent on the whole entire campsite" 83 when you you wear socks and sandals...................... tut tut
BaileyMex Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 I dread too see all the other pics from the camping
Mr.Sumo Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 I dread too see all the other pics from the camping you and me both m8
Burns Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 Can someone tell me who Callum is? username "me bitch", pretty sure it's his 100e in the middle;
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 Yeah thats the one. Cracking lil motor!!!
Pipster007 Posted June 13, 2007 Report Posted June 13, 2007 Can someone tell me who Callum is? username "me bitch", pretty sure it's his 100e in the middle; Bless him!!! Thats the fella and his green and white Pop
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now