Mr.Sumo Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 ...that fookin abortion on Gimp my ride UK tonight WTF DID THEY DO TO THAT POOR ANGLIA Fookin twats should be shot
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 I think it looked cool. Nice paintjob.
SAMMYBOY Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 Caught the last 10 mins.......Colour was nice, and it was good paintwork. But the rest of it was a sin of a state to be honest, except for the wheels....What is that Westwood guy all about? Really bugs me
Admin Vista Posted November 25, 2006 Admin Report Posted November 25, 2006 Was it this one or have they done two anglias now? If it was this one, it was for sale at a show in Plymouth at the begiining of October
CéDriC Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 nice color, nice wheels, nice side strip but don't like the pinstrp on the bonnet, and the grill...
BaileyMex Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 Yeah thats the one, at least they put decent wheels on it
Cookie Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 I can't watch it, i'v only seen 1/2 a show in my life, westwood is an absoulute joke , I mean WTF is he taking,
Gareth Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 I can't watch it, i'v only seen 1/2 a show in my life, westwood is an absoulute joke , I mean WTF is he taking, I'm guessin he thinks he's black I'm not a racist person this is jus my opinion.
Daggle Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 I can't watch it, i'v only seen 1/2 a show in my life, westwood is an absoulute joke , I mean WTF is he taking, I'm guessin he thinks he's black I'm not a racist person this is jus my opinion. Its all put on, he used to be on the radio, years ago and sounded normal.....whatever that is
Wessie Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 fookin westwood wot a prat . . . . he probably still lives with his mum
RFChris Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 fookin westwood wot a prat . . . . he probably still lives with his mum
350moggy Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 We have a saying at work " Westwood you are a f*%king idiot " just waiting for a punter to tell him when they get the car back !!
mk2_escort_chick Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 The majority of the cars on there turn out worse than before, as for westwood-dont even get me started!! What a twat! Timothy westwood, he's a fair age now as well.
Trevmk3 Posted November 26, 2006 Report Posted November 26, 2006 Yeah thats the one, at least they put decent wheels on it it did have rs wheels to start with though i cant understand why they make the car look half decent then fill it with crap, the stools and hotdog machine in the boot, the screen coming out the side of the car. why?
Mr Sam Posted November 26, 2006 Report Posted November 26, 2006 thik we should start a petition to end this programe, and terminate westwood
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now