improving the mag for 2009

BIG G

Whats the plans to improve the mag for 2009 as i personally think its propper nosed dived in content and the writing quality has dropped. I my self can see this mag not keeping its head above water for much longer the way its going. i havn't bought a copy for some time as the opposition is a better prospect at the mo but hope things change. chhers for reading

Think the lads at RF have done well especially in Scotland. Not afraid to travel :mrgreen:

What other editer has done more miles in UK and Ireland, Norway etc.

Thats :thumbsup: More scottish cars :mrgreen:

As i said above its nice for someone like me, to be able to pic up a mag an understand it, ive always thought its like reading something your mate has wrote to you, technical but understandable down to earth but written well. I'm afraid theres alot of times when am Bamboozed by old Cf :oops: but i freely admit iam a newbie an learning all the time.

there does seem to be as much written about the retroford team as there is on the cars,

id imagine its hard to keep producing good features though especially this time of year

better than no magazine though :thumbsup:

If it wasn't for these two mags

what would we have to read about

re our Classic Fords

NOTHING

Just look at Fast Fords I have picked it up a few times

in Newsagents But not for me or most of the members on here

Well done both Mags

i get both Have done from day one

and read them from cover to cover

i haven't found the content has dropped

infact if you look at some of the older mags

they had less pages and didn't cover meny of the shows

And the style of photography has improved much

since the first years .............

Keep up the good work both Mags

I think we are really lucky - we have a choice of two magazines a month which cover as much old Ford stuff as is humanly possible.

i'm glad they are pitched slightly differently and enjoy both equally.

I'm a graphic designer so my eye is always looking for spelling mistakes etc (and there probably are more in Retro Ford than there should be) but it doesn't spoil my enjoyment of the magazine. I think it's a massive achievement each month for what seems like a very small team to produce what they do

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't buy both, afterall it's only a few quid a month. If you are interested in old Ford's it's worth buying even if you just look at the pictures!

I think we are really lucky - we have a choice of two magazines a month which cover as much old Ford stuff as is humanly possible.

i'm glad they are pitched slightly differently and enjoy both equally.

I'm a graphic designer so my eye is always looking for spelling mistakes etc (and there probably are more in Retro Ford than there should be) but it doesn't spoil my enjoyment of the magazine. I think it's a massive achievement each month for what seems like a very small team to produce what they do

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't buy both, afterall it's only a few quid a month. If you are interested in old Ford's it's worth buying even if you just look at the pictures!

Spell Checker! :lol::lol:

yeah but there making money out of the scene these magazines and not giving much back. Just wish they would show some down to earth cars and not bottomless budget money pits after all britain is full of um. Rant over

i enjoy both mags and have every issue of rf since it was launched. there is always something in both of the mags that grabs my eye and i want to know more so i buy them and read em!

just one question for rf, why did marty take the wheel off to do the wiring on the satsuma? :mrgreen::wink:

Mr Big

Cheers for your comment, I was once told that feedback is a gift and never a truer word spoken in jest.

I have plenty of excuses, but instead of using any of them I will just put my hands up and say that we will be pressing on ever forward to visit as many shows, go as many places and feature as wider variety of cars as we possibly can. We try and represent the world of old Fords for what it is, fun, laid back and informal. We aren't here to lecture you, we are here to enjoy it with you and in the case of places you can't be, enjoy it on your behalf.

:wink: