BaileyMex Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 We are pleased to announce Rat Sport on board as a sponsor of the site, please check out the link below for all your Old Skool goodies. http://www.ratsport.triumphshop.co.uk/o ... olFord.htm Ask for Jules and tell him your from Old Skool Ford when you call 020 8854 4777 Alternators - Uprated, Race, Chrome Badges, Decals, Graphics Batteries & Accessories Coachtrimming Products Clips & Fasteners Distributors Electric Cooling Fans Electric Switches Engine Dress-Up Fire Extinguishers Exhausts Ashley Tube & Accessories Fuel Cans - Plastic, Steel, Stainless Fuel, Intake, Filters Gauge Accessories Horns Ignition Magnetic Sump Plug Lights, LEDs & Upgrades Mirrors Oil Catch Tanks Oil Coolers Engine Oil Coolers Transmission Power Steering Reservoir Radiator Expansion Tank / Swirl Pot Rear Screen Demister Kit Registration Plates & Stainless Backing Plates Road Wheel Accessories Seatbelts & Harnesses Silicone Hose Screens, Aeroscreens, Visors SoftTop Products Starter Motor Hi-Torque Tax Disc Holder Tyres Washers & Wipers
MightySprocket Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 cool another supplier... welcome
ratman Posted January 11, 2007 Report Posted January 11, 2007 welcome I wonder as the ratman do I get discount
johnny_h Posted January 11, 2007 Report Posted January 11, 2007 welcome I wonder as the ratman do I get discount lol, I thought it was ur shop.
RATSPORT Posted January 17, 2007 Report Posted January 17, 2007 Of Course, everyone whose first name is Rat, and surname Man will be entitled to a generous discount. Although copy of passport or driving licence id will be required (which I will frame for my office)
Admin Mk2Jo Posted January 17, 2007 Admin Report Posted January 17, 2007 Of Course, everyone whose first name is Rat, and surname Man will be entitled to a generous discount. Although copy of passport or driving licence id will be required (which I will frame for my office) Now watch the photoshoppers on here get to work Welcome to OSF ..... I hope you gain lots of business via the board
ratman Posted January 17, 2007 Report Posted January 17, 2007 Of Course, everyone whose first name is Rat, and surname Man will be entitled to a generous discount. Although copy of passport or driving licence id will be required (which I will frame for my office) class come on O_H_C (king of the photoshoppers) the Challenged is now is set
Rick Posted January 20, 2007 Report Posted January 20, 2007 liking some of those goodies on the site. im sure youl be taking a small chunk of my wages this year
Noodles Posted January 24, 2007 Report Posted January 24, 2007 So do we get a discount???? I send you pics of stuff fitted
RATSPORT Posted February 22, 2007 Report Posted February 22, 2007 Well......nearly! What about a lovely free piece of useful merchandise emblazened all over with our very obvious logo. (useful for keys or paper!) I would post the URL but the forum won't let me as I am a newbie. But I guess you can find it on the site!! Anyway cheers and thanks for buying my stuff.
Posse Posted February 22, 2007 Report Posted February 22, 2007 after 10 post you can post up url's we had to do it to stop all the spammers m8.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now