Silly things you believed when you were a kid....

RFChris

that those under water lights in public swimming pools would open and sharks would swim out :shock:

lol nah its not the lights burns m8 its the bars theres like holes underwater with bars over them on the sides of one of the swimming pools near me first time i went there when i was really small i shat myself i honestly thought there were sharks behind there lol

damn bond film

I first saw Jaws when I was about 8 or 9 I think, never mind go in the sea, I would only have showers after that not baths, and wasn't even keen on sitting down on the loo!

PLUS, who the F**K taught that bloody shark to play the Cello? I've had a thing about string instruments ever since!

I first saw Jaws when I was about 8 or 9 I think, never mind go in the sea, I would only have showers after that not baths, and wasn't even keen on sitting down on the loo!

tbh the worst thing i ever did was watch IT at 10 i rly thaught the evil clown was in the drains :oops: i totaly avoided walkin on drains for like a year :lol:

My Nans favourite was " you pick your nose your brains will fall out...." or " stop making faces , the wind might change and you wiil stay like that "

And start taking the p*ss.......NOW :!:

God Bless Her :lol::lol:

My dad used to toot his car horn and wave at people , then one day when someone flashed him to pull out of the drive i asked how did the man know him?

He said it was because he was the King of the Road ...... i was ten and i belived that till i was 15 :oops:

I also asked him how he knew his way around when driving ? He said he knew every pub in the country and he went from pub to pub !

:beer: