Member on this site or fake?

escysean

He sent it out to everyone it appears. I have seen them find weaknesses that allowed them to post public messages but I have never seen a breach of the private messaging system before. I went to block his profile within half hour of his intrusion but it had already been done so upper management (Vista) must have put a stop to it pretty quick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I married the prettiest goat back in 1992, that's the one still learning to cook on electric, still used to cooking on an open fire fueled by dried S**T.

I love her all the same, keeps the burglars away better then any big dog, I don't wear my glasses anymore, she scares me when she is in focus. !!??.

7 minutes ago, caprimk1v4 said:

I married the prettiest goat back in 1992, that's the one still learning to cook on electric, still used to cooking on an open fire fueled by dried S**T.

I love her all the same, keeps the burglars away better then any big dog, I don't wear my glasses anymore, she scares me when she is in focus. !!??.

reminds me of a song by jimmy soul/ get an ugly girl to marry you.

Yep,

I was told to marry a fat ugly bird, in the winter she will keep you warm, and in the summer, she will shade you from the sun, and coz she's ugly, nobody will pinch her from you.

Aye up look out, here she comes, can see the milk curdling in me tea,  I better get the jobs done she has left me to do. 

• Haha 2