Scam ?

Jerrytom161

Just had an email saying i have  had a PM via old skool ford  in answer to a request i put out for a R/H rear chassis leg for my fiesta , but when i have checked my PM’s on OSF  there is nothing there .🤔.  This is how i got scammed via the RSOC asking to contact via an e mail address given and not a pm through the club . Can anyone confirm if they  have heard of the guy for a start  or had a similar e mail ?..i suspect it is a scam . 

this is what i received …..

IMG_3409.png

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Vista said:

Please be wary and don't be taken in .....and do alert me to any messages you get from strangers claiming to have the exact part you want.

That makes just about everyone scammers then LOL I have been trialing a new online system that seems to have taken over from traditional wreckers, they all claim they have the part for Mums Camry and when I get there they dont actually have it. I so miss old dismantlers where you could go in and take the part off yourself.

7 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

That makes just about everyone scammers then LOL I have been trialing a new online system that seems to have taken over from traditional wreckers, they all claim they have the part for Mums Camry and when I get there they dont actually have it. I so miss old dismantlers where you could go in and take the part off yourself.

You just miss those bonus parts that fit in your pocket too 🤣, you know what I mean - its the parts that fetch mega bucks on fleebay now. 🤣

• Haha 2