Posting pictures problem

X flow Eddie

Not sure mate

Worked OK for me earlier, I'm sure someone more technical can help.

Have you tried the normal, clear the internet cookies, logging in and out again, checked the size of the files?

Give it a whack with a half shaft?

1 hour ago, meXEco said:

hmmm maybe its an image size problem then.

2012061121152752402IMGP0036.jpg

It isn't so much a problem as a limit set on the maximum file size that can be uploaded. With modern camera phones being capable of taking very high resolution images, if we were to allow unlimited file sizes to be uploaded, the forum database size would quickly grow to unmanageable levels.

9 hours ago, meXEco said:

Yeah I realised pics from my phone would be too high a res so just have to resize down.

Lit photo on Android is very easy and quick to use. No drama uploading pics with it.

If you have an iphone, then I've no idea there.  I stopped using them things years ago as they were just too restrictive for music files and ebooks.

• Like 1

Well I’ve had no luck at all, altered settings. Cropped pics still the error comes up. Can upload to other things like emails and the such. Think it’s time to employ the young guns in the family to sort. Tbh that’s quite a lot …lol so hopefully the issue will be sorted. One thing I did note is that pics I have already posted on the forum will post but new ones won’t so it could be a setting on the camera on my I pad which has screwed things up but it seems a few people have the same issue so maybe not ? If I don’t get it sorted you’ll just have to use your imagination on the end results of posts I put up.

11 hours ago, Vista said:

It isn't so much a problem as a limit set on the maximum file size that can be uploaded. With modern camera phones being capable of taking very high resolution images, if we were to allow unlimited file sizes to be uploaded, the forum database size would quickly grow to unmanageable levels.

So what is the file size limit cos i've not a scooby doo?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...