GAV105E Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 what a b*****d thought i would have a couple of days over christmas doing my anglia but instead i get taken into hospital for an operation for a twisted bollock !!! what a load of the round ones!!! now i got to sit for 2 weeks in front of daytime tely !!! the round ones!!!
BaileyMex Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 I dont know if I should put on of these up or one of these Ouch.....not a funny thing m8
Trevmk3 Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 unlucky mate, you will have to sit there thinking what can be done to the car next
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Ooh, I'm cringing thinking about it. I hope it gets better soon!! If you need anyone to come round and kiss it better, I'm sure Mand would oblige. Just wear your best jumper...
mk14dr Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 how do you twist ya bollock in the first place? hope ya get well soon mate.
CéDriC Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 sad news, hope you're well in a short time...
bomber1 Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Ooh, I'm cringing thinking about it. I hope it gets better soon!! If you need anyone to come round and kiss it better, I'm sure Mand would oblige. Just wear your best jumper... fpmsl at zetecvan.in all seriousness get well soon m8 my eyes are watering just reading it
RFChris Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 the round ones indeed.... Get well soon fella!
DeuceCoupe Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Ooh, I'm cringing thinking about it. I hope it gets better soon!! If you need anyone to come round and kiss it better, I'm sure Mand would oblige. Just wear your best jumper... and why do you think Mand would oblige I'm can think of a couple of other people im sure would oblige no names mentioned cause I'll just get sworn at again anyway hope it goes ok. you'll have to be on osf and not daytime tv
HAZZAR Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 no how u feel mate i had an infection in mine and they have been hurting for a year now
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Ooh, I'm cringing thinking about it. I hope it gets better soon!! If you need anyone to come round and kiss it better, I'm sure Mand would oblige. Just wear your best jumper... and why do you think Mand would oblige I'm can think of a couple of other people im sure would oblige no names mentioned cause I'll just get sworn at again anyway hope it goes ok. you'll have to be on osf and not daytime tv Your name cropped up because you've very kind hearted.
DeuceCoupe Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Ooh, I'm cringing thinking about it. I hope it gets better soon!! If you need anyone to come round and kiss it better, I'm sure Mand would oblige. Just wear your best jumper... and why do you think Mand would oblige I'm can think of a couple of other people im sure would oblige no names mentioned cause I'll just get sworn at again anyway hope it goes ok. you'll have to be on osf and not daytime tv Your name cropped up because you've very kind hearted. I might kind hearted but im not that kind hearted
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 how do you twist ya bollock in the first place?hope ya get well soon mate. F**king OUCH This happened to me a few years ago and as you will know, it f**king hurts like hell. It is one of those things apparently and there is no real reason why it happens, but in my case, it just did. I couldn't walk or stand up, I couldn't sit down, pure agony. All the best mate
V8ian Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Ive got a spare wheelbarrow in the shed, The ideal thing for wheeling your NADS about in,
Mr.Sumo Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 I"m wincing and smiling at the same time here m8....sorry to hear bout that
Daveyboy20 Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 I know how you feel mate it happened to me and it wasnt ver nice!! Do you have the stitches where you have to sit in the bath a lot till they fall out? ah the memories of intense pain and uncomfortble walking/sitting/standing/doing feckin anything Get well soon
Daveyboy20 Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Oh i meant the stitches by the way not your the round ones!
DeuceCoupe Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 I know how you feel mate it happened to me and it wasnt ver nice!! Do you have the stitches where you have to sit in the bath a lot till they fall out? ah the memories of intense pain and uncomfortble walking/sitting/standing/doing feckin anything Get well soon thats it just put him off
Wessie Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 thats not good m8, hope you fell better soon
GAV105E Posted December 29, 2006 Author Report Posted December 29, 2006 thanks for all the kind and funny replys from many of u i dont even know!!! its quiet shocking at the amount of people that av said its happend to them. i just woke up with a sore bollock wednesday morning i just thought it would go but by 8pm i was in agony sat at home , by 10.30 pm i was on the meat trolley in operating theatre!!! its agony sat down standing laying trying to sleep. apparently it had gone blue where the blood supply had been cut off!!! ouch!!! ive had my dad up the farm today cleaning my rear axle and front suspension off the anglia ready to be painted so its not all bad!!! again thanks for your support and if you get a sore bollock dont be embarrased get it looked at!!!
Jelly Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 how do you twist ya bollock in the first place?hope ya get well soon mate. Ahh well mate that's what happens when you don't do the proper warm ups before exercising it.. Seriously though mate, get well soon. Wouldn't wish sore the round ones on anyone, the pain's like nothing else!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now