accord83 Posted February 11, 2020 Report Posted February 11, 2020 I bet it sounds like a herd of seals chasing a twin cylinder Lister diesel powered dump truck. 1 1
HotRodMatt Posted February 13, 2020 Report Posted February 13, 2020 Tritanic? I see what you did there... 1
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted February 13, 2020 Moderator Report Posted February 13, 2020 Definitely a floater. 2
HotRodMatt Posted February 15, 2020 Report Posted February 15, 2020 Well I guess the hipsters like it.
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted February 16, 2020 Moderator Report Posted February 16, 2020 If only he did it to a proper bug he would have been able to open his door still. 1
colr6 Posted February 16, 2020 Report Posted February 16, 2020 I knew the heaters were crap in the bugs but that’s a bit extreme for a hand warmer....lol 1
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted February 16, 2020 Moderator Report Posted February 16, 2020 5 hours ago, colr6 said: I knew the heaters were crap in the bugs but that’s a bit extreme for a hand warmer....lol Ahhhh I was thinking it may be more along these lines ........................
Admin Vista Posted February 20, 2020 Author Admin Report Posted February 20, 2020 And there was me thinking we'd already done rollers to death in this thread. 1
HotRodMatt Posted February 27, 2020 Report Posted February 27, 2020 Go on then, what do lot you reckon it left the factory as? You may be surprised. Or not.
Rich T Posted February 27, 2020 Report Posted February 27, 2020 Lexus Soara? Just guessing by the wheels.
HotRodMatt Posted February 29, 2020 Report Posted February 29, 2020 Lexus Soara? Just guessing by the wheels.'98 Mustang apparently! Don't see it myself.
HotRodMatt Posted February 29, 2020 Report Posted February 29, 2020 This one's a bit easier to guess, not easy to understand though.
HotRodMatt Posted February 29, 2020 Report Posted February 29, 2020 There was a trend in the US not long back to have your pickup truck nose up, rear down. Seems they've moved on to the G-body stuff now. 1
Admin Vista Posted February 29, 2020 Author Admin Report Posted February 29, 2020 Modders in the US are clearly on crack! Mind you whoever did this isn't of sound mind either 1
HotRodMatt Posted February 29, 2020 Report Posted February 29, 2020 I like all flame jobs, just not necessarily on the right cars.
HotRodMatt Posted March 1, 2020 Report Posted March 1, 2020 Batman's let himself go in his later years.
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted March 1, 2020 Moderator Report Posted March 1, 2020 I reckon is Batwoman's.
Admin Vista Posted March 2, 2020 Author Admin Report Posted March 2, 2020 Captain Nemo has slightly downsized his League of Extraordinary Gentlemen car I see
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted March 2, 2020 Moderator Report Posted March 2, 2020 Is there some new craze about wacky body mods on old rollers at the moment? Three in one day on this thread alone it cant be a coincidence.
Admin Vista Posted March 2, 2020 Author Admin Report Posted March 2, 2020 3 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said: Is there some new craze about wacky body mods on old rollers at the moment? Three in one day on this thread alone it cant be a coincidence. I think that silver one I posted last is actually an MX5. Look at the screen surround.
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted March 2, 2020 Moderator Report Posted March 2, 2020 6 minutes ago, Vista said: I think that silver one I posted last is actually an MX5. Look at the screen surround. WTF? No way!!! I cant even spot what original cars they are now.
YellowTaxi Posted March 2, 2020 Report Posted March 2, 2020 The Yellow Roller looks like the one John Lennon used to Roll about in.
YellowTaxi Posted March 2, 2020 Report Posted March 2, 2020 Its got a bonnet as a boot lid. Still not sure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now