Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted March 30, 2023 Moderator Report Posted March 30, 2023 But is it just me or is the doris sitting in the Blue V8 Mk1 a real doris? Looks very much like a mannequin to me and its creepy at that! Is this a 70s thing?
Admin Vista Posted April 9, 2023 Author Admin Report Posted April 9, 2023 The Fibreglass is strong in this one! The Fibreglass Luke, use the Fibreglass!
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted April 9, 2023 Moderator Report Posted April 9, 2023 Wow! I buy Tums in bulk on Ebay in case anyone was feeling wondering. 1
eeb43 Posted April 9, 2023 Report Posted April 9, 2023 56 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said: Wow! I buy Tums in bulk on Ebay in case anyone was feeling wondering. tums?????
Miniliteman Posted April 9, 2023 Report Posted April 9, 2023 https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/certain-packages-of-tums-antacid-recalled-tablets-may-contain-fibreglass-and-aluminum-foil-1.6176522
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted April 10, 2023 Moderator Report Posted April 10, 2023 10 hours ago, eeb43 said: tums????? I did look for a UK equivalent in case someone said that and saw them on Amazon UK so thought most would know what it was.
Admin Vista Posted April 18, 2023 Author Admin Report Posted April 18, 2023 This car is still around I think. Currently shows up as being on SORN
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted April 18, 2023 Moderator Report Posted April 18, 2023 4 hours ago, Vista said: This car is still around I think. Currently shows up as being on SORN Do you think the fibreglass sills returned the structural rigidity it lost when they chopped the roof off? 🤔 1
Nige65 Posted April 18, 2023 Report Posted April 18, 2023 The gap between the front wheel arches and tyres looks dreadful!
Admin Vista Posted May 4, 2023 Author Admin Report Posted May 4, 2023 What is going on with those rear doors? And the shagpile rear trim?
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted May 4, 2023 Moderator Report Posted May 4, 2023 3 hours ago, Vista said: What is going on with those rear doors? And the shagpile rear trim? Its a period psychedelic coloured Hippy Van. He was on the mushrooms man and thinks the doors are perfectly square! 1
Admin Vista Posted June 10, 2023 Author Admin Report Posted June 10, 2023 My word they must have taken a lot of drugs in the 70's! 1
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted June 11, 2023 Moderator Report Posted June 11, 2023 7 hours ago, Vista said: My word they must have taken a lot of drugs in the 70's! I would say so as it appears to be a tribute car to "Surviving" the psychedelic 60s!
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted July 26, 2023 Moderator Report Posted July 26, 2023 This is a first, posting a photo on this thread I took myself rather then just finding in a gallery. My eyes are still hurting.
Admin Vista Posted July 26, 2023 Author Admin Report Posted July 26, 2023 I like the wheels bug is that a mk5 escort from grafted on?
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted July 26, 2023 Moderator Report Posted July 26, 2023 5 minutes ago, Vista said: I like the wheels bug is that a mk5 escort from grafted on? I dont know my front wheel drive Escorts that well but I thought it was one of them too! Its a go cart transport thing for kids to have fun but I think it may just scare them.
eeb43 Posted July 26, 2023 Report Posted July 26, 2023 4 hours ago, Vista said: I like the wheels bug is that a mk5 escort from grafted on? ive got some of those wheels! lol
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted July 26, 2023 Moderator Report Posted July 26, 2023 1 minute ago, eeb43 said: ive got some of those wheels! lol Here they are called Bathurst Globe wheels and a set of them were on my Twincam when I bought it and I used them on RP2000 for many years! Still have them too.
Admin Vista Posted July 26, 2023 Author Admin Report Posted July 26, 2023 29 minutes ago, Rally Pack 2000 said: Here they are called Bathurst Globe wheels and a set of them were on my Twincam when I bought it and I used them on RP2000 for many years! Still have them too. I thought they were ATS Classics at first glance. I'd have used these on my van if I could have found a set in 15" with 4x108 PCD back then
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted July 27, 2023 Moderator Report Posted July 27, 2023 13 hours ago, Vista said: I thought they were ATS Classics at first glance. I'd have used these on my van if I could have found a set in 15" with 4x108 PCD back then More like this
katana Posted July 27, 2023 Report Posted July 27, 2023 STOP ! -- Enough already with the hideous wheels!
Vista Estate Posted July 29, 2023 Report Posted July 29, 2023 You know what they say "the wheels make the car" in this case its been b***l*cks up. 👎👎
Moderator Rally Pack 2000 Posted July 30, 2023 Moderator Report Posted July 30, 2023 On 27/07/2023 at 18:41, katana said: STOP ! -- Enough already with the hideous wheels! 6 hours ago, Vista Estate said: You know what they say "the wheels make the car" in this case its been b***l*cks up. 👎👎 Coming from Ugly Wheel Land I have to say that really Bathurst Globes arent all that bad. They even suited the Twincam which they came on when I bought it. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now